LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

On 7/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, Matt Thornton said:

My wallet is now bleeding heavily and I can't stop it! :D 

Diamond Pass purchased!

I haven't been to London Comic con before, do you know at around what time people will start queueing in the morning and is there only 1 entrance? Thanks.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, StuartG2198 said:

Guys I have tried to be as nice as I can, but whilst using the event forum discussion of other events as well as the stuff I’ve already mentioned above is against this forums rules please think before you post.  

Hi there I haven't been to London Comic con before. Do you mind if I ask you? If I have diamond pass for a particular guest do I still need to collect VT for either photo or autographs for this particular guest? Thanks.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Lita said:

Hi there I haven't been to London Comic con before. Do you mind if I ask you? If I have diamond pass for a particular guest do I still need to collect VT for either photo or autographs for this particular guest? Thanks.

If you have Hayden’s diamond pass no, you don’t need to collect a virtual queue ticket.

Diamond pass holders will be called up first in the photo shoot area at the time of Hayden’s shoot.

Edited by StuartG2198

1 hour ago, Lita said:

I haven't been to London Comic con before, do you know at around what time people will start queueing in the morning and is there only 1 entrance? Thanks.

There's not a standard time people arrive as it depends on what you are doing, if you are only there for photo's or the DP guest you have the pass for then you can have an easy day as you only need to arrive in time for your first activity and I always advise about an hour before to give you time to get in.

Some people arrive quite early if they are wanting to try for some of the big names on the VQ system.

3 hours ago, Lita said:

Just to add to what Stuart said, your DP will allow you 1 free autograph and up to 2 further paid autographs when you queue to meet Hayden. If you want more than that, then yes you will need to grab a VQ ticket and rejoin the queue again when the VQ ticket number is active. You dont need to pick up anything for the photoshoot, just queue at the time it starts, and DP holders go first in batch number order.

6 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

If you have Hayden’s diamond pass no, you don’t need to collect a virtual queue ticket.

Diamond pass holders will be called up first in the photo shoot area at the time of Hayden’s shoot.

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Just to add to what Stuart said, your DP will allow you 1 free autograph and up to 2 further paid autographs when you queue to meet Hayden. If you want more than that, then yes you will need to grab a VQ ticket and rejoin the queue again when the VQ ticket number is active. You dont need to pick up anything for the photoshoot, just queue at the time it starts, and DP holders go first in batch number order.

Thank you @Mayhemso just to confirm both autographs (1 item) and photographs won't require VT is that correct? And do you know if during the autograph if we are allowed to use our mobile phone to record it when the guest is signing our stuff? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @StuartG2198 do you know what time I should arrive in Olympia if I would like to purchase autographs for guest who I don't have the diamond pass? Such as Ian McDiarmid or Momoa? Do they sell out quickly?

1 minute ago, Lita said:

Thank you @StuartG2198 do you know what time I should arrive in Olympia if I would like to purchase autographs for guest who I don't have the diamond pass? Such as Ian McDiarmid or Momoa? Do they sell out quickly?

For those guests you will need a VQ ticket and you want it to be as low as possible. What time you arrive is completely up to you as there is no set time that people start arriving. Your best bet is to get there as early as you can.

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

There's not a standard time people arrive as it depends on what you are doing, if you are only there for photo's or the DP guest you have the pass for then you can have an easy day as you only need to arrive in time for your first activity and I always advise about an hour before to give you time to get in.

Some people arrive quite early if they are wanting to try for some of the big names on the VQ system.

Thank you @RaylenthI am planning to purchase autographs tickets on the venue for maybe Ian McDiarmid and Momoa, what time would you suggest I should get there in the morning? And for the diamond pass, do I need to collect the pass/tag/gift as soon as I get there or it can wait until after I have met the guest? Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @RaylenthI am planning to purchase autographs tickets on the venue for maybe Ian McDiarmid and Momoa, what time would you suggest I should get there in the morning? And for the diamond pass, do I need to collect the pass/tag/gift as soon as I get there or it can wait until after I have met the guest? Thank you.

As I said above, get there as early as you can to get a low vq ticket for diamond guests you don’t have the pass for.

You will need to collect the diamond pass in order to get your photo and auto, but you can collect the gift later.

10 minutes ago, Lita said:

And you don't purchase auto tickets.  The Virtual Queue tickets are free as they are just a place in the queue and do not guarantee that you will get to meet the guest.  You pay when you are in the queue after your number has been called.

16 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I am hoping that Hayden will be signing from 9 before his photo op, to maximise his time being one day only. 

I have a diamond pass for him, but need to leave by 1:30 to catch a Eurostar

That's the plan. But you left yourself very little time there. :o 

25 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

For those guests you will need a VQ ticket and you want it to be as low as possible. What time you arrive is completely up to you as there is no set time that people start arriving. Your best bet is to get there as early as you can.

Thank you @Wrong Nameif I arrive at 8 am will the queue be too long already?