LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - BEN BARNES

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thank you! That's very helpful :)

So they have given him 25 minutes only for the photos on Sunday and a 10 minute gap between that and his talk? I would have to go straight around! 

And it clashes with the Iron Fist talk :( You would think the guests from Marvel shows would be split up so I could visit them all! 

5 minutes ago, Random said:

Thank you! That's very helpful :)

So they have given him 25 minutes only for the photos on Sunday and a 10 minute gap between that and his talk? I would have to go straight around! 

And it clashes with the Iron Fist talk :( You would think the guests from Marvel shows would be split up so I could visit them all! 

It would be impossible to organise them in fandoms like that. With so many guests clashes are inevitable. It’s just too complicated.

38 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

It would be impossible to organise them in fandoms like that. With so many guests clashes are inevitable. It’s just too complicated.

I know this really it is just a shame that they clash! I am just grateful Ben is going at all :) 

I wasn't going to meet him as I've not seen him in anything, but he kept looking over when I was in John Barrowman's queue and I thought why not. Took until the end of the day but I'm glad I waited as he was an absolute sweetheart.

Edited by Stassy
  • Like 1