BTVS Fans!!

CookieS

Hey all, 

This is my first time using the forum, so apologies if this doesnt work! 

I am hoping to meet some other Buffy fans! We seem to be a rare breed these days ! Ive met the odd fan at various cons (Vampire willow if youre on this hello ) but would love to actually make a few like minded friends! The only people i know who like Buffy,like it because i introduced them, so would love a few hardcore fans who i can proper geek out with! 

Thanks all! Oh & fingers crossed for a buffy guest announcement

I've been attending conventions since 2002 and started by going to Buffy events. Although I collect various autographs Buffy & Angel are still the main reason I go. I collect autographs from anyone on the shows,, even if it was only one episode.

Welcome aboard and hope you meet many soon

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I've been attending conventions since 2002 and started by going to Buffy events. Although I collect various autographs Buffy & Angel are still the main reason I go. I collect autographs from anyone on the shows,, even if it was only one episode.

Welcome aboard and hope you meet many soon

Hi Daniel ! Nice to meet a fellow scooby! What Buffy events have you been to? Ive seen a few online but never actually been to a specific buffy con(although it is on my to do list!) Im a late starter to the con scene and didnt attend my 1st till 2017! It was a revelation! Totally hooked now and trying to get as many Buffy autos/photo ops as poss! 

23 minutes ago, CookieS said:

Hi Daniel ! Nice to meet a fellow scooby! What Buffy events have you been to? Ive seen a few online but never actually been to a specific buffy con(although it is on my to do list!) Im a late starter to the con scene and didnt attend my 1st till 2017! It was a revelation! Totally hooked now and trying to get as many Buffy autos/photo ops as poss! 

Just a heads up Cookie but one of the hard and fast rules of the forum is that you cannot discuss other non Showmasters events I'm afraid.

Edited by Raylenth

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just a heads up Cookie but one of the hard and fast rules of the forum is that you cannot discuss other non Showmasters events I'm afraid.

I did not know this, whoops! Duly noted!