LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

1 hour ago, Matthewman said:

Toying with the idea of the diamond pass. Any ideas as to what the gift is??

No clue, won’t know until the event gene you collect it, I tried to predict my diamond gifts for London and was wrong on them all :lol: but still happy with them all 

Edited by GreenArrow2046

And do diamond pass holders get priority q positions for pics and autographs?

i prob won’t be able to sit in on the talk-and it’s just a standard photo it says the green screen one is £40 so I’m debating if I should get diamond.

Has anyone met Christopher before?does he mind a pic at the autograph table?

19 minutes ago, DA_PAUL said:

And do diamond pass holders get priority q positions for pics and autographs?

i prob won’t be able to sit in on the talk-and it’s just a standard photo it says the green screen one is £40 so I’m debating if I should get diamond.

Has anyone met Christopher before?does he mind a pic at the autograph table?

Yes you will get to join the autograph queue first thing and at any time during the day without a VQ. Diamonds also go first at the photoshoot (it should be noted that you only get the standard shoot NOT the green screen shoot with a diamond, this is not upgradeable) so yes if you want green screen you will need to fork out another £40. A pic at the table is unlikely given how big a guest he is and how popular he will be. He will most likely be too busy to do any but you never know until the day. I'll be astonished if there isn't a no photos sign up though.

4 minutes ago, DA_PAUL said:

Thanks for the info!what is VQ a virtual q?how does that work?i haven’t been in a few years and don’t remember there being a VQ?

londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs  A queuing system they use for the bigger guests

3 hours ago, DA_PAUL said:

Thanks for the info!what is VQ a virtual q?how does that work?i haven’t been in a few years and don’t remember there being a VQ?

They are not normally used at Glasgow because the queues rarely justify it but they have been used in the past. James Marsters, Peter Mahew and Sean Austin spring to mind.

Edited by Ravogd