Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

Recommended Posts

Latest Guest Announcement: Christopher Lambert

Attending: Saturday ONLY

Autograph Price: £30

Photo Shoot Price: £30

Highlander Green Screen Photo Shoot Price: £40

Talk Price: £10

Diamond Pass Price: £90

1x Guaranteed in person Autograph

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot

1x Priority seat in talk

1x Exclusive Gift

View Filmography

1159492753_ChristopherLambert-Highlander2.thumb.jpg.1e966fbe2f9fbe08282610516417c155.jpg

1255364632_ChristopherLambert-MortalKombat4.thumb.png.127494302f9f588abab7bb54d895fbf4.png

682796507_ChristopherLambert-NCIS1.thumb.jpg.f253e48c86910a24df3e8e38166b824f.jpg

1478415655_ChristopherLambert-Tarzan4.thumb.jpg.ad65a062ab4446b0f87be71e8e4da173.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Travelled to Birmingham last year to meet him and now he will be appearing at my local con...Fantastic announcement for Glasgow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too. Total gent and happy to meet him all over again in Connor's home con. Hopefully he'll not remember me coz that will be just plain weird and creepy!:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BasG said:

Travelled to Birmingham last year to meet him and now he will be appearing at my local con...Fantastic announcement for Glasgow!

Ditto! Only got a photo at Birmingham so potentially an auto at least this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a brilliant announcement and the first time we’ve had someone so big at Glasgow to have a Diamond pass option I believe. So glad as unlike the above guys I missed him at Birmingham as I couldn’t go.

Lets face it. If he was going to be appearing at a regional show there could be only one.....

 

 

....I’ll get me coat.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glasgow has been struggling the past couple of years, so I’m glad about this announcement, maybe a diamond for me but I’ll decide after London 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Ok showmasters, you have my attention now. This is amazing news. Missed this event last year but this just made up my mind about this year. Kurgan next??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great announcement-nice one Showmasters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@showmasters what are the guidelines for bringing in swords for CL to sign? I don't want to freak out the general public? Please advise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, djw87 said:

@showmasters what are the guidelines for bringing in swords for CL to sign? I don't want to freak out the general public? Please advise. 

I believe it's keep it boxed at all times until you are in the queue and let the crew on the auto lines know you have a sword.  They are used to people bringing them for Christopher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 6:44 PM, Raylenth said:

I believe it's keep it boxed at all times until you are in the queue and let the crew on the auto lines know you have a sword.  They are used to people bringing them for Christopher.

Thank you for the information 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DA_PAUL said:

Can you buy a diamond pass on the day of event if they are available?

Usually yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea when the Saturday schedule is announced? Photoshoots..talks..etc

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, djw87 said:

Any idea when the Saturday schedule is announced? Photoshoots..talks..etc

 

 

It’s usually about a week before. It’ll depend on how confident they are of last minute additions. Sheffield is this weekend and it was announced Monday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 8:49 AM, Ravogd said:

It’s usually about a week before. It’ll depend on how confident they are of last minute additions. Sheffield is this weekend and it was announced Monday

Brill, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toying with the idea of the diamond pass. Any ideas as to what the gift is??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthewman said:

Toying with the idea of the diamond pass. Any ideas as to what the gift is??

They never announce what they are, but you should not factor the gift into your decision as it is just a little extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...