Highlander Green Screen Photo Shoot Price: £40

Talk Price: £10

Diamond Pass Price: £90

1x Guaranteed in person Autograph

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot

1x Priority seat in talk

1x Exclusive Gift

View Filmography

1159492753_ChristopherLambert-Highlander2.thumb.jpg.1e966fbe2f9fbe08282610516417c155.jpg

1255364632_ChristopherLambert-MortalKombat4.thumb.png.127494302f9f588abab7bb54d895fbf4.png

682796507_ChristopherLambert-NCIS1.thumb.jpg.f253e48c86910a24df3e8e38166b824f.jpg

1478415655_ChristopherLambert-Tarzan4.thumb.jpg.ad65a062ab4446b0f87be71e8e4da173.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BasG said:

Travelled to Birmingham last year to meet him and now he will be appearing at my local con...Fantastic announcement for Glasgow!

Ditto! Only got a photo at Birmingham so potentially an auto at least this time. 

This is a brilliant announcement and the first time we’ve had someone so big at Glasgow to have a Diamond pass option I believe. So glad as unlike the above guys I missed him at Birmingham as I couldn’t go.

Lets face it. If he was going to be appearing at a regional show there could be only one.....

....I’ll get me coat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, djw87 said:

@showmasters what are the guidelines for bringing in swords for CL to sign? I don't want to freak out the general public? Please advise. 

I believe it's keep it boxed at all times until you are in the queue and let the crew on the auto lines know you have a sword.  They are used to people bringing them for Christopher.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:44 PM, Raylenth said:

I believe it's keep it boxed at all times until you are in the queue and let the crew on the auto lines know you have a sword.  They are used to people bringing them for Christopher.

Thank you for the information 

8 hours ago, djw87 said:

Any idea when the Saturday schedule is announced? Photoshoots..talks..etc

It’s usually about a week before. It’ll depend on how confident they are of last minute additions. Sheffield is this weekend and it was announced Monday

On 8/7/2019 at 8:49 AM, Ravogd said:

It’s usually about a week before. It’ll depend on how confident they are of last minute additions. Sheffield is this weekend and it was announced Monday

Brill, thanks

1 hour ago, Matthewman said:

Toying with the idea of the diamond pass. Any ideas as to what the gift is??

They never announce what they are, but you should not factor the gift into your decision as it is just a little extra.