Info new suggestions

Stargatesg84

They look at all suggestions but it doesn't mean it will turn into a guest being booked I'm afraid.  There are a lot of factors that come into play with bookings, not least of which are: Is the guest available and do they want to do it.

Showmasters have had RDA a couple of times now over the last 3/4 year so I'm sure they will get him back at some point.  They know the Stargate cast are still very popular.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They look at all suggestions but it doesn't mean it will turn into a guest being booked I'm afraid.  There are a lot of factors that come into play with bookings, not least of which are: Is the guest available and do they want to do it.

Showmasters have had RDA a couple of times now over the last 3/4 year so I'm sure they will get him back at some point.  They know the Stargate cast are still very popular.

@Raylenth thanks for the info! I was deluded to meet him, because this year I had the chance to come to the event and I thought that after 2 years, he return. 

I don't think I'll meet him again :(

He does pop up now and again but as with everything about events there's such a wide range of actors they can book the chances of the specific people you want being there is very slim.  I'm not saying it won't happen, he's as likely as any other guest, but the odds are always on it not being people you want.