Sign in to follow this  
Lawrance

Autographs for people who can't make it!

This is a first time for everything, I'll be meeting Jason Momoa but my sister Beth wants an autograph and will not be able to make it! Is buying an autograph for someone else allowed?

Yes, with Jason probably being very busy at the weekend there are no promises he can personalize the items or pictures but you can get an extra autograph.

Edited by The_batflash123

Yep, you can buy her an autograph at the show yourself, or she can use the showmasters pre order service. :smile:

Yes, of course! Unless specified in diamond passes, most guests have a limit of 5 autos that you can buy at one time, and they can be for whoever.

Edited by StuartG2198

Yes, as long as you don't exceed the limit of autographs for this guest. As Wrong Name says, most guest have a limit of 5 autographs per person. But you can buy autographs for other people, I've done it a couple of times.

We have several friends who can't make events due to anxiety issues or other mental health problems and have been buying autographs for them for years.   Just get a good idea of the type of photo your sister wants (GOT, Aquaman, Stargate etc) because there's nothing worse than getting a character they really don't like!