Announcement Friday 28th 7pm

16 minutes ago, Sherlock99 said:

I’m hoping for Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleston. It is possible one of them?

And Tennant won't be at this year's LFCC. Due to... other things...

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I feel your pain, John Barrowman’s show is starting at 7pm on Friday, maybe if I ask him really nicely to start the show 5 minutes later :P

I’ve just got home from seeing Mr Barrowman. He was over 5 minutes late starting so you never know. It was fantastic btw. :thumbup:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

I’ve just got home from seeing Mr Barrowman. He was over 5 minutes late starting so you never know. It was fantastic btw. :thumbup:

Oh wow you must have seen him in Norwich then! Maybe I will see this guest announcement after all! Great glad you enjoyed it, did you do the meet and greet? That’s what I’m doing? :D

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Oh wow you must have seen him in Norwich then! Maybe I will see this guest announcement after all! Great glad you enjoyed it, did you do the meet and greet? That’s what I’m doing? :D

Yes I live in Norwich  ^_^:D  No, I just did the standard ticket. Still amazing. Have fun too. Enjoy the meet and greet. I’ll have to wait till LFCC to meet him, going for a Captain Jack shoot. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Yes I live in Norwich  ^_^:D  No, I just did the standard ticket. Still amazing. Have fun too. Enjoy the meet and greet. I’ll have to wait till LFCC to meet him, going for a Captain Jack shoot. 

Nice, Norwich is a lovely city :D  Thank you! Enjoy your photoshoot with him! :thumbup:

20 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Holy cow, exciting!!!! A legend perhaps? Something along the lines Sean Connery :whistling:

I think if it was a legend they would say Big/Great guest announcement, so it's more likely it's a regular guest.

They tried to do away a little with the big/huge guest announcements because sometimes People got too excited. ;)

And before someone starts reading Things into my Posts again: this doesn't mean that we'll get one of the three Legends Jason mentioned. Or any other Legend. I still know Nothing, and I think for now I should look for a Jon Snow Avatar. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

They tried to do away a little with the big/huge guest announcements because sometimes People got too excited. ;)

And before someone starts reading Things into my Posts again: this doesn't mean that we'll get one of the three Legends Jason mentioned. Or any other Legend. I still know Nothing, and I think for now I should look for a Jon Snow Avatar. :lol:

Kit Harrington confirmed :P

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Kit Harrington confirmed :P

Thanks QS! Kit is coming! And Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver... lookilooki and we have three. Then if you managed to get Sam Worthington... thank you thank you! 

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thanks QS! Kit is coming! And Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver... lookilooki and we have three. Then if you managed to get Sam Worthington... thank you thank you! 

You're math is wrong. Can't have Zoe without at least Chris Pratt, and that one may be a bit preoccupied Right now.