LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VAL KILMER

8 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Absolute honour meeting the man! Thank you SM for making this possible!

^^^This this this!!! I am still on an absolute high and, being honest, feeling rather emotional getting to meet him. He was lovely, lots of smiles for people and I will never be over the fact I got a hug from him for my photo (will try to post that later). Thank you too from me, Showmasters, dream come true :wub:

• Like 5

Val Kilmer was absolutely fantastic and gave me one of the best guest experiences I have ever had. When I went to get his autograph, I had all my diamond passes round my neck. He spotted Charlie Sheen's diamond pass and he grabbed it. I thought he was looking for his so I told him that his was here somewhere. He pulled my Charlie Sheen diamond pass towards him which pulled me across the table so I was face to face with him. He then picked up a sharpie and drew devil horns and a tail on my Charlie Sheen diamond pass. Everyone was laughing even the security who was with him. After that he then signed my Batman picture before giving me a thumbs up when I aid he was great as Batman.

They were filming him doing autographs and photo ops when I was there, and they filmed him drawing on my Charlie Sheen diamond pass. I overheard later in the day that they are making a documentary on his life, so fingers crossed I might be on it lol.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Aww hearing he had had to leave as he isnt feeling well :-( poor guy.

Anyone confirm this as I left for dinner and had a photoshoot later?

I will get a photo with him next time hopefully. More cash refunfed in my pocket, so always a posative  :-) 

I've left now, but at about 1:30, the sign said he was resting and would be back to sign from 2 until 4.

• Thanks 1

During my Val Kilmer autograph there was a woman dressed as Wonder Woman filming him for a documentary I believe. She filmed my interaction with him as he grabbed my Charlie Sheen diamond pass and started drawing devil horns and a tail on it.

Anyone know who the woman was as I would to see if maybe I could get that footage.

2 hours ago, JokerJosh said:

During my Val Kilmer autograph there was a woman dressed as Wonder Woman filming him for a documentary I believe. She filmed my interaction with him as he grabbed my Charlie Sheen diamond pass and started drawing devil horns and a tail on it.

Anyone know who the woman was as I would to see if maybe I could get that footage.

Joker, with respect you don't need to post this in every thread.  If someone knows they will reply but I doubt they will as it will have been someone on Val's side.  It would probably be easiest to contact his agent and ask them about it.