Statement From Jason

Omg I thought it couldnt get any better and now 3 potential big headliners oh dear god my credit card is gonna take a very big hit :blink: gonna be spending food money on passes if you see me at con send help and feed me :lol: if its Chris evans, Henry Cavil or Tom holland ill cry and sell a liver

3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Omg I thought it couldnt get any better and now 3 potential big headliners oh dear god my credit card is gonna take a very big hit :blink: gonna be spending food money on passes if you see me at con send help and feed me :lol: if its Chris evans, Henry Cavil or Tom holland ill cry and sell a liver

Hm, not only Jason who has made a statement. My credit card did too. About abuse and wrongful swiping. :( It showed fear. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Hm, not only Jason who has made a statement. My credit card did too. About abuse and wrongful swiping. :( It showed fear. 

:lol::lol: think we might have to set up a cons anonymous club for people like us who need help in abusing cards on conventions this is my sixth one this year so far with three more to go :blink: i dont even want to look at my statement anymore

• Haha 1

Just now, DCGIRL1987 said:

:lol::lol: think we might have to set up a cons anonymous club for people like us who need help in abusing cards on conventions this is my sixth one this year so far with three more to go :blink: i dont even want to look at my statement anymore

LFCC is my second. I have one more to go (Dest Star Trek, Birmingham) and maybe LCC Winter, depends on if my sanity is in working order. Yes, we need to start CCAACCO (Comic Con Attendees Abused Credit Card Organisation). :blink:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

LFCC is my second. I have one more to go (Dest Star Trek, Birmingham) and maybe LCC Winter, depends on if my sanity is in working order. Yes, we need to start CCAACCO (Comic Con Attendees Abused Credit Card Organisation). :blink:

can you imagine saying that after a few drinks :lol: maybe there could be a room at the event for people like us so you know your not alone.  Every year I say I wont do any more cons this is my 12th year at LFCC and then the other ones this year I cant mention, did do spring and have plans to do winter :o I think I could of gone on a few around the world cruises with the money I spent oops

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

can you imagine saying that after a few drinks :lol: maybe there could be a room at the event for people like us so you know your not alone.  Every year I say I wont do any more cons this is my 12th year at LFCC and then the other ones this year I cant mention, did do spring and have plans to do winter :o I think I could of gone on a few around the world cruises with the money I spent oops

I think many of us say so. ”Oh, I have met all I wanted” but then a smashing new guest comes and we are in the loop again. But ’ey, that is what we are interested in. What makes us happy. Other people buy season tickets to sport events, travel the world for fishing..golf etc..but this is us. I might think ”no more” but dont.. This is a highlight of the year and SM is Santa for real. Haha! Not even gonna try to say that after a few drinks, unless I want an extra headache. :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I think many of us say so. ”Oh, I have met all I wanted” but then a smashing new guest comes and we are in the loop again. But ’ey, that is what we are interested in. What makes us happy. Other people buy season tickets to sport events, travel the world for fishing..golf etc..but this is us. I might think ”no more” but dont.. This is a highlight of the year and SM is Santa for real. Haha! Not even gonna try to say that after a few drinks, unless I want an extra headache. :lol:

Its always the way I have travelled all around the country in the last few years just to meet the guests I want to meet even just to meet one person you just think one more will be fine :lol:  LFCC is my main event of the year its what got me in to the others and I never have a dull moment they always pull something out of the bag i cant say no to :D

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

What are you doing drinking? You gotta keep your liver in tip top shape if you want to sell it!

Omg your right dam non alochol beer and wine it is dam thats a shame it will be my 32nd birthday that weekend its ok guests and photo shoots are more important :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Its always the way I have travelled all around the country in the last few years just to meet the guests I want to meet even just to meet one person you just think one more will be fine :lol:  LFCC is my main event of the year its what got me in to the others and I never have a dull moment they always pull something out of the bag i cant say no to :D

Omg your right dam non alochol beer and wine it is dam thats a shame it will be my 32nd birthday that weekend its ok guests and photo shoots are more important :lol:

Ooo!! Your birthday during lfcc!! :dance:If you see me..smack the back of my head and remind me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Ooo!! Your birthday during lfcc!! :dance:If you see me..smack the back of my head and remind me.

Haha im just very lucky that every year it has fallen on my bday so yah its a beautiful excuse to spend money and visit the cupcake stall :D:thumbup:

• Like 2

Haha im just very lucky that every year it has fallen on my bday so yah its a beautiful excuse to spend money and visit the cupcake stall :D:thumbup:

Ooo cupcakes you too!! Always a box of 6 each time!

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Ooo cupcakes you too!! Always a box of 6 each time!

you have to get the box of 6 its wrong if you dont there amazing and the sugar high keeps you going all weekend well untill i go visit the american candy stall and the fudge man :smile:

• Like 1

you have to get the box of 6 its wrong if you dont there amazing and the sugar high keeps you going all weekend well untill i go visit the american candy stall and the fudge man :smile:

I want it now. :crying:

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE CUPCAKES!!

And oh my word how awesome your birthday is lfcc weekend, here's hoping one of these 3 guests is on your dream list! :)

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A voice in my head tells me one of the mystery guests could be John Malkovich. He is here in London doing theatre. I can imagine he is not the most active star on the comic con scene. He would be so cool to meet.

Would be great meeting my avatar :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

And oh my word how awesome your birthday is lfcc weekend, here's hoping one of these 3 guests is on your dream list! :)

Soon they will sell DP’s for the cupcakes.

• Haha 2

Just now, Broo said:

OMG you did not know the cupcake man there normally on an end of an isle in the vendor part they are out of this world i had a mars bar cupcake and a caramac one last year and i thing I had a foodgasim they where that good you wont be disappointed :lol:

Its an amaxing perk to my weekend also an excuse to spend more money eeek I hope so to but there is more than enough to keep me going however wouldnt say no Henry Cavill hoping if I say it enough it might happen :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

The only things I'd probably be able to offer is a sandwich or Japanese sweets..

5 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

you have to get the box of 6 its wrong if you don't there amazing and the sugar high keeps you going all weekend well untill i go visit the american candy stall and the fudge man :smile:

I agree. Although I save those till I get home. My biggest weakness is fudge....

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

You do now :D

4 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

OMG you did not know the cupcake man there normally on an end of an isle in the vendor part they are out of this world i had a mars bar cupcake and a caramac one last year and i thing I had a foodgasim they where that good you wont be disappointed :lol:

Its an amaxing perk to my weekend also an excuse to spend more money eeek I hope so to but there is more than enough to keep me going however wouldnt say no Henry Cavill hoping if I say it enough it might happen :D

CARAMAC CUPCAKES? CARAMAC CUPCAKES! CARAMAC CUPCAKES OMG

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 5