Statement From Jason

I think SM have done a fantastic job so far...... i am over the moon with line up (as i am every year).   So many guests i have booked already with some highly possible but waiting a bit to see who else may get announced..   Keep up the great work SM.

• Like 7

I'm excited about LFACC as always, but to hear there are three amazing guests still to be announced is both thrilling, and scary to my bank balance. With all the talk about these guests being legendary, it has crossed my mind that one or more from the stellar Pulp Fiction cast might be a possibility as it celebrates it's 25th anniversary this year. How amazing would that be! Most of the Pulp Fiction cast have crossed over with other fan friendly films and tv series. A bit of wishful thinking. :-)

Normally when I hide a post I post an explanation, but sometimes I can't. If your post has been hidden and not altered please don't simply repost, the post is gone for a reason. 

The (now again) hidden post string was unfortunately against the forum rules. We've been through this pretty much the last 3 or 4 years when that guest's name came up. Sometimes we tried to tolerate it, but that didn't work out now.

Generally as it's been said when a guest is announced at another show they're out for other events that are close to that date at the very least. Exclusivity clauses are perfectly the norm at conventions. Sometimes guests will even deal with one Organiser only for several years before they try to test the waters with another one.

1 hour ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Well, Val Kilmer is a legend to me! B)

“You retired too?”

”No, I’m in my prime.”

I rewatched Tombstone last year when he was announced, it's a hardship but I might have to rewatch again for this year... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Well, Val Kilmer is a legend to me! B)

“You retired too?”

”No, I’m in my prime.”

I was about to say that. ;) 'Not one of the legendary guests Jason was talking about' would probably the exact way to phrase things :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to say that Kilmer isn't a legend but he's done a fair amount of cons before so I just wouldn't consider him as rare as the post stated.

We know what you meant :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Willow for once. Kick ass movie, going to request Warwick Davis.

I bought a Willow print/poster last year for him to sign, so that will be coming along with me this year now :)

• Like 2

Just a hunch but now we have Val Kilmer aka one batman, I recon since it is the first batman film anniversary I recon maybe Michael Keaton, Christian bale, George clooney, but would class as a big legend mr Jack Nicholson! but that’s just a hunch either that or tom cruise for a top gun rival reunion!! :D

Edited by Not bad for a human!
  • Like 3