Statement From Jason

52 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Hope we have news about these 3 legendary actors soon. I am thinking of booking a 70 pounds photo shoot; I don't want to do it and then have someone expensive announced that I would prefer to meet instead.

Me too...fingers crossed it all goes through ok...or else we'll never find out who they were.

1 hour ago, lomax said:

I think it could possibly be Daniel Radcliffe. Rupert grint and Emma Watson considering the amount of potter guests there already is in the lineup 

Agreed, they would be amazing, though I wouldn't label them as legends really. I think someone legendary would have been around a lot longer and likely be well known for more than the one thing such as Harrison Ford.....I think an outside guess for me would be Robert Redford...maybe George Lucas as they aren't definitely actors, could be film makers.

4 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

We need to reuest a room just for people and there spouses who feel they have an addiction to con lol that and there will be no cupcakes because all my money would of been spent on dp passes :blush:

Don't have a spouse, so if anyone would like to fill this role... :whistling:

53 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

So I bought a thing at lunch

DSC_0039[1]

such a tease :o

9 minutes ago, Broo said:

@Raylenth this is where I confess... I've never had a Caramac...

get doen to your local shop you dont know what your missing there amazing

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I've never even heard about Caramac before it was mentioned in this thread.. so yeah.. :lol:

its and old but good one they also had a mcvities digestive biscuit bar covered in it sure they still have them

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I will post you one right now! 

Broo

Scotland

UK.

That'll get there OK.

Oh yeah it'll find me, I'm famous up here, "That Broo what don't eat Caramacs"

Erm, on topic, so, er, yeah I wonder if the three guests mentioned in the statement have ever had a caramac...

B)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

get doen to your local shop you dont know what your missing there amazing

I had always assumed they weren't nice since they were always the last things left in the school vending machine... :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Broo said:

I had always assumed they weren't nice since they were always the last things left in the school vending machine... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: they are an required taste if you like caramel or salted caramel then your like these I think its the thought of it not being a tradtional choclate bar thats off putting, thinking they may need to be a caramac stall now i am also hungry :lol:

• Like 1