Statement From Jason

6 hours ago, Sooty said:

Better get there early on friday.  I went for a cake in a jar last year on sunday and the stall had literally sold every one.

Wait ...was the cake in a jar stand there last year as I could not find them. Found every other stall I was looking for though.

3 hours ago, kelligrafie said:

I think the only thing I would improve is having actual seats within the venue & not having to sit on the floor. You could quite easily have a big picnic area downstairs & a small coffee zone upstairs. Mobility of some of the attendees is not...great. I often wonder how the folks with crutches/strollers manage to be on their feet all day.

I use a crutch and agree that a seated area would be really great! However I did find last year the crew were really well coached on how to handle extra assistance guests that if I asked for a seat they would somehow pull one from seemingly nowhere to give it to me. The other attendees too were quick to offer up their seats if they saw me. All very much appreciated on my end.

As for the three potential guests I'm dying to know who they are. For once I have a little bit of extra money going into the convention so I'm hoping it's someone I'm dying to meet.

• Like 1

So we've only 5 weeks or so to the show.

If these guests are going to happen, then hopefully we'll see the first one imminentley .

If none of these legendary guests materialise, then this announcement from Jason is going to backfire spectacularly, and none of us want that to happen.

9 hours ago, Matt Thornton said:

Without getting into Spoilers, could the big 3 be any of these guys:

Robert Downey Jr

Chris Evans

Scarlett Johansson 

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I imagine many, many people (including myself) would be very happy with any one of those three. :D

And I imagine these 3 would be very.... very expensive.

10 hours ago, Matt Thornton said:

Without getting into Spoilers, could the big 3 be any of these guys:

Robert Downey Jr

Chris Evans

Scarlett Johansson 

If it is them not I would have to sell a leg and arm for those DP Passes I wouldnt want to miss out on them:huh:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

But I am sure would sell faster than saying Comic Con Attendees Abused Credit Card Organisation. :poki:

We need to reuest a room just for people and there spouses who feel they have an addiction to con lol that and there will be no cupcakes because all my money would of been spent on dp passes :blush:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

We need to reuest a room just for people and there spouses who feel they have an addiction to con lol that and there will be no cupcakes because all my money would of been spent on dp passes :blush:

”Hello! My name is Chris”

”Hello Chris!”

I have abused my credit card with Diamond Passes, cupcakes and Funko Pops”

”Welcome! We are all here to help”

:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

”Hello Chris!”

”Welcome! We are all here to help”

'Hello My name is Colleen'

I have abused my credit card and spent my moving house money (I had somewhere else lined up lol) on autographs with fit men, Dp passes, cupcakes, americian candy and also Funko Pops my family have now learnt to accept this :lol:

I have now come to except selling body parts is the only way to go :D

Edited by DCGIRL1987
no finished
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

'Hello My name is Colleen'

I have abused my credit card and spent my moving house money (I had somewhere else lined up lol) on autographs with fit men

Aah, Thank you! But only for you I sign for free. :whistling: :D

28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

”Hello Chris!”

”Welcome! The Sales desk is just over there, with a wonderful range of activities available to purchase”

FIFY

• Haha 3

Just now, lomax said:

I think it could possibly be Daniel Radcliffe. Rupert grint and Emma Watson considering the amount of potter guests there already is in the lineup 

There goes all my money if that's true. I have a Harry Potter tattoo I think I have to meet them all if they come!

1 minute ago, lomax said:

I think it could possibly be Daniel Radcliffe. Rupert grint and Emma Watson considering the amount of potter guests there already is in the lineup 

Not to bust your bubble, but there's normally a few HP guests at each event so I wouldn't base it on that.  Not saying it can't be one of them, and getting Daniel or Emma would be a coup.