Statement From Jason

The use of the word "Legends" makes me think these people have been around for quite a few years.

Personally I hope the three come from the likes of; Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Winona Ryder and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Outside bets for me but would love just as much would be Arnie, Sly, Tom Hanks, Samuel L. Jackson, Rick Moranis or Steve Martin.

If I get any correct I'll be over the moon. Anyone from Marvel or DC films would be awesome too.

• Like 1

OMG I have never seen them hype guests this much so it must be a BIG one.I was so excited by this that i barely slept last night.

And i can't wait to find out who they are..whahhhh.

Wil this be THE guest for me that make me buy my first Diamond Pass!!God let's hope so!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Charmer said:

The use of the word "Legends" makes me think these people have been around for quite a few years.

Personally I hope the three come from the likes of; Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Winona Ryder and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Outside bets for me but would love just as much would be Arnie, Sly, Tom Hanks, Samuel L. Jackson, Rick Moranis or Steve Martin.

If I get any correct I'll be over the moon. Anyone from Marvel or DC films would be awesome too.

I agree. Whilst some of the recent huge names are in marvel etc. films, I don't think that makes them legendary as to me most are too recent.

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

LFCC is my second. I have one more to go (Dest Star Trek, Birmingham) and maybe LCC Winter, depends on if my sanity is in working order. Yes, we need to start CCAACCO (Comic Con Attendees Abused Credit Card Organisation). :blink:

6 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

can you imagine saying that after a few drinks :lol: maybe there could be a room at the event for people like us so you know your not alone.  Every year I say I wont do any more cons this is my 12th year at LFCC and then the other ones this year I cant mention, did do spring and have plans to do winter :o I think I could of gone on a few around the world cruises with the money I spent oops

We're going to have to work on that one... I can't imagine saying that after ONE drink, let alone a few lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, marcobeks said:

Wil this be THE guest for me that make me buy my first Diamond Pass!!God let's hope so!

I've never bought a Diamond Pass either so... who knows... we shall both wait and see if it comes to pass heh...

5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You'll be needing a VQ ticket for the cupcake stall. 

Better get there early on friday.  I went for a cake in a jar last year on sunday and the stall had literally sold every one.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rydog2k said:

Come on 3 potential guests, Laurence fishburne Martin Freeman, Rowan Atkinson, idris or legit any even semi-big marvel name or some big twd name just one and I’ll be a happy boy :smile:

Laurence is a good shout as they have a picture of him with Gina Torres in the pre order

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sooty said:

Better get there early on friday.  I went for a cake in a jar last year on sunday and the stall had literally sold every one.

Don't know how I managed to miss the cupcake stall last year. I usually have a sixth sense for these things.  :lol:

I think the only thing I would improve is having actual seats within the venue & not having to sit on the floor. You could quite easily have a big picnic area downstairs & a small coffee zone upstairs. Mobility of some of the attendees is not...great. I often wonder how the folks with crutches/strollers manage to be on their feet all day.

Showmasters might have to cut back on the amount of stalls to create these spaces but let's be real - a lot of the vendors are only selling duplicate items which are available at 10 or so other stalls. It reminds me of when animators repeat the same background in cartoons. 

Stolen fan art turned into unofficial Marvel merch stand, t-shirt stand, Japanese food stand, stolen fan art turned into unofficial DC merch stands, SWORDS R US stand, we sell llamas - only llamas stand, cupcake stand, stolen fan art turned into Harry Potter merch stand, more cupcakes stnd, stall selling LED baseball caps, another t-shirt stand, Cats Protection League stand, even more stolen fan art turned into unofficial Sherlock merch stall...