Statement From Jason

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Somebody better warn the cupcake vendor for the attack of hungry attendees

thats it I have done it now better get there quick haha

3 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

The only things I'd probably be able to offer is a sandwich or Japanese sweets..

I agree. Although I save those till I get home. My biggest weakness is fudge....

Ill take either lol im not fussy and i appluad that you manage to keep them to you get home I have no willpower with the whole six of them :lol:

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

thats it I have done it now better get there quick haha

Ill take either lol im not fussy and i appluad that you manage to keep them to you get home I have no willpower with the whole six of them :lol:

Mostly because the guy offers a service that you can leave them there to collect later, so I do that and by then since I'm starting to travel home I won't eat them till I get back him. The fudge on the other hand is not quite so lucky...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

OMG you did not know the cupcake man there normally on an end of an isle in the vendor part they are out of this world i had a mars bar cupcake and a caramac one last year and i thing I had a foodgasim they where that good you wont be disappointed :lol:

Its an amaxing perk to my weekend also an excuse to spend more money eeek I hope so to but there is more than enough to keep me going however wouldnt say no Henry Cavill hoping if I say it enough it might happen :D

You are a worthy warrior in the fight to get Henry Cavill to lfcc, keep it going fellow fighter! ;)

And I will definitely be looking out for the stall this year!

1 minute ago, maegurwen said:

Mostly because the guy offers a service that you can leave them there to collect later, so I do that and by then since I'm starting to travel home I won't eat them till I get back him. The fudge on the other hand is not quite so lucky...

I find I cant leave them I have no willpower those cupcakes are coming with mw all the way untill I have sugar induced diabeties

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yes, everyone run to the cupcake vendor right away when the doors open! Cupcakes are more important then VQ tickets.. :whistling:

:firedevil:

At this rate it might be lo lbut VQ first then cupcake stall I have a plan

1 minute ago, Broo said:

You are a worthy warrior in the fight to get Henry Cavill to lfcc, keep it going fellow fighter! ;)

And I will definitely be looking out for the stall this year!

Haha thank you will keep it going one day this will happen and I will thank the con gods if it does by buying lots of photo ops

14 hours ago, HeartDT said:

I can live on basic rations from now until after con to free up some extra cash    lol

I will be on Pot Noodles and Packet Pasta until the event if it is someone I desperatly want to meet!

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hi. My name is @Peter Capaldi Fan and I am a con goer. LFCC will be my third con. I already have enough guests but if Showmasters announce any more great names I will be on the Eventbrite website before you can say CARAMAC CUPCAKES.

What are Caramac Cupcakes, are they cheep and where can I buy them?

4 minutes ago, Sooty said:

its a cramel cupcake of goodness made from the orginally caramac bars once you have had one you will want more

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Food!! Why not throw a hug freaking bbq in the nearest park. BYO. :drunk: :clap:

I can imagine jason in a chief hat and a six pack apron now manning the bbq

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

its a cramel cupcake of goodness made from the orginally caramac bars once you have had one you will want more

I can imagine jason in a chief hat and a six pack apron now manning the bbq

Talk about bonding. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hi. My name is @Peter Capaldi Fan and I am a con goer. LFCC will be my third con. I already have enough guests but if Showmasters announce any more great names I will be on the Eventbrite website before you can say CARAMAC CUPCAKES.

Second con of the year for me. And I would probably do the same thing although I would have to shorten my guest list a little to get another guest in.

9 minutes ago, Sooty said:

There is usually a stall of cakes at the convention which do a variety including those cupcakes and also mars bar cupcakes.

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

A voice in my head tells me one of the mystery guests could be John Malkovich. He is here in London doing theatre. I can imagine he is not the most active star on the comic con scene. He would be so cool to meet.

Ohhhhh good to know that. Know what I am doing friday night then.... Stalking!