Statement From Jason

2 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

In just mindful that none of the guests are signed and sealed yet, lets not to try and get too excited until they're announced ?

Good point, we all have our own idea's of who's 'legendary' and we can't be all right so it's worth taking a reality pill (even though I'm hopefully really excited!)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Good point, we all have our own idea's of who's 'legendary' and we can't be all right so it's worth taking a reality pill (even though I'm hopefully really excited!)

These pills? 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I have booked all my must meet guests/photos already but holding back bit of my budget in case theres another last minute (david tennant) type situation like last year lol.   Was gutted i couldnt get a dp for him last year so wanting to avoid similar situation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Agree!!!!!    Been waiting patiently for him to be announced.  

Ralph would be big, but they have had him before so I'd have to say in my heart of hearts I don't think it will be him.  

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ralph would be big, but they have had him before so I'd have to say in my heart of hearts I don't think it will be him.  

Yeah.... alhough we all know we can never rule anything out with showmasters lol       need to wait patiently and see ............are they announced yet?   Lol

• Haha 1

Thanks Jason - it's a great event that brings a lot of people together to get ridiculously excited over things many wouldn't understand.

And very exciting about potentially three legendary guests - it's already a really great line up so far.

I enjoy the suspense, even when it turns out to be someone I'm not interested in, as it is still fun and there are always plenty of guests for me to choose from. So I will look forward to seeing who these guests might be if it is signed off.

Not long to go now until LFCC, so hopefully we'll hear soon :YAHOO:

• Like 5

Not too excited about this, deal could still go south. Since everyone is asking for Marvel guests in the suggestion post then people will only be disappointed if it's not one of them. Legendary is different for everyone but I don't think a hype post is necessary if there aren't any contracts signed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Not too excited about this, deal could still go south. Since everyone is asking for Marvel guests in the suggestion post then people will only be disappointed if it's not one of them. Legendary is different for everyone but I don't think a hype post is necessary if there aren't any contracts signed.

Agree! I am being very careful hoping, wishing or thinking who it could be. Like you said it is different depending on who you ask. But one thing is sure..it will most likely be someone we all know about. I look forward to see and hear who it will be but if it will be something for me is a different matter. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

Obviously, I hope they add guests I'd love to meet at surprisingly affordable prices.

But even if that doesn't come to pass, I am very pleased to read about logistical changes.  I recall that after last year, there were plenty posts about what we'd like to see -- and the ones which resonated with me were more/better signage, and better organization in the photo shoot lines (which, for popular guests, were often just polite mobs, where staff couldn't control the crowd because the crowd couldn't hear staff).  That both of these things might come to pass ... AND that we might have food options beyond Pizza Express ... fill me with even more happy anticipation than a "Big Guest Announcement at 7 pm" post.

Looking beyond the guest announcements all the tweaks and changes sound like a positive move to make the weekend more enjoyable and run smoothly.

Back to guests, I think I'm up to about 30 photos including my maybes so hopefully not someone I want, but if it is I love a good bit of con planning