Photo sesh clashes

Go to one, then the other - remember that most sessions start at different times, end at different times and have different run lengths so you can most of the time simply do one then the other.  Usually the advice is to go to the one that finishes first.

• Haha 1

If there is a true issue, like they are short sessions and are pretty much on at the same time then go to the one that finishes first in good time, be there before it starts and speak to the crew, let them know you have to be at the other short shoot and show them your other ticket for proof and they will help you through if they can.  Worst comes to worst if you have an impossible clash, pick which one is most important to you then go and speak to the Sales desk about a refund for the other.

The schedule will be published about a week before the event though remember there will be updates to it as the first version is rarely the final one, so keep checking for updated ones.  When it come out, if you need advice on what order to do things, post in the schedule thread and we can advise you.  Just let us know the following:  What day you are asking about, the guests you have overlaps between (and the times), what batches you have and if you have a Gold pass or a Diamond for them if it's a diamond guest.  That makes it easier for us to find on the schedule to advise you and gives us the relevant info to work out what the best solution is.

27 minutes ago, Lawrance said:

If I have two photo sessions at the same time, what do I do when there’s a clash.?

I had a quadruple overlap once, all within 30 minutes..I talked to the men & women in red t-shirts at the photo areas (Go to the one who starts first, or if they start at the same time..go to the one closest or less people waiting). They are experts in working things out and they will help you to their best ability (and more) so you wont miss your photo session. The ONLY time I really had to rush was when two 5 minutes photo sessions took place at the same time. But they handled that as well. Top notch crew at SM events.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1