LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - IAN MCDIARMID

23 minutes ago, DanielNvL said:

Is there a limit on how many autographs you can buy from Ian on the day? I was looking to get 2 maximum, thanks in advance :lol:

The usual limit is 5 for most guests, except for Ian who they are capping at 3 total.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The usual limit is 5 for most guests, except for Ian who they are capping at 3 total.

Am I right in what I heard that Billy Dee Williams is capped to three as well?

6 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

7 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

You are correct.  It lists it in the DP details in the shop for both of them if anyone wants confirmation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, reelbigmartin said:

Will the throne be available as a prop shoot?

Normally when a prop shoot for an actor is available then the props will also be available for regular shoots. I think they'll confirm it closer to the event if they haven't already.

1 hour ago, Dazza said:

I can't wait to meet him,I'm so excited! With all the other Star Wars guests that I'm getting,this comic con is going to be my biggest payout ever!

Happy for you! What day will meet him? I guess you have a Diamond Pass. ^_^ 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:47 PM, Raylenth said:

You are correct.  It lists it in the DP details in the shop for both of them if anyone wants confirmation.

Great news for everyone hoping to meet him and BDW. Without wanting to get specific I was at a non-Showmasters event a few years ago where BDW's queue was utterly ruined by one party who took dozens of items, both days. Lot of upset people, so good effort here. Nice to see organisers being sensible with some great guests.

Edited by Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Didn't I point out the tagging doesn't work? ;)

I'll check, but if it was mentioned on Facebook the office likely already knows.

It does for some people though.  We have worked out that I get notifications, so I have no idea who does and doesn't :lol:  I wasn't sure if the issues would effect existing tickets, sorry Queen.

24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It does for some people though.  We have worked out that I get notifications, so I have no idea who does and doesn't :lol:  I wasn't sure if the issues would effect existing tickets, sorry Queen.

Won't effect existing tickets. There's a setting in the store that hides listings, and for some reason our resident Gremlins really like to flip that switch. I would bet good money it's that issue again,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kylecoop said:

Hi I’m looking to buy a Diamond Pass for Ian. Is there anyway I can upgrade the photo to the throne prop shoot? 

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com they'll be able to advise if you can upgrade. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

1 minute ago, Kylecoop said:

Hi I’m looking to buy a Diamond Pass for Ian. Is there anyway I can upgrade the photo to the throne prop shoot? 

Unfortunately not I'm afraid. You would have to buy it in addition to the photo that comes with the diamond pass.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:07 PM, The_batflash123 said:

Ooh yes, I'm certainly gonna buy a photo op this time. I was lucky to get his autograph last time but I'm really thrilled about this one :clap:

Can I ask you what time did you get to Olympia when you were able to get the VQ for autograph and do you remember if fans were allowed to take pics of him when doing signing? Thanks.