LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - IAN MCDIARMID

On 6/13/2019 at 10:13 PM, andyfilm_1 said:

Had the pleasure of meeting him at LFCC 2017! Lovely man! :)

Do you remember if fans were allowed to take pic of him when he was doing the signing back then?

Just now, Lita said:

Do you remember if fans were allowed to take pic of him when he was doing the signing back then?

It won’t matter if they could. Every event is different and it can change even during the event. As you have been told when you’ve asked this same thing elsewhere you’ll just need to wait and see on the day.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lita said:

Can I ask you what time did you get to Olympia when you were able to get the VQ for autograph and do you remember if fans were allowed to take pics of him when doing signing? Thanks.

Lita, I apologise but you have asked this question already, and had the same reply, the answer isn't going to change 

Edited by Raylenth

Lita, stop it please. You keep asking the same questions in a short timeframe, and got several answers last time. Things are not changing if you change the name of the guest. 

If you have difficulties remembering the answers please write them down somewhere. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bobbyknobler said:

I contacted the shop more than two days ago about an upgrade to the throne shot, because the regular shot is scheduled too late for me.

Is there a known problem with the Shop email?

No but they're really busy as it's less than two weeks until the show and they will be getting swamped with emails whilst trying to organise for the show itself too. It can take a while to get a reply.

Edited by Ravogd

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this will be my frst Comic Con. For those who had already met Ian: Is he fine with pose inquiries? For example: "Can you pretend to shock me" or something like that, any experiences? Is there even time a second to ask? Just wondering cause again: 1st time. :)

36 minutes ago, carmine said:

Hey guys, this will be my frst Comic Con. For those who had already met Ian: Is he fine with pose inquiries? For example: "Can you pretend to shock me" or something like that, any experiences? Is there even time a second to ask? Just wondering cause again: 1st time. :)

I haven't seen any photos of that kind.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

You can certainly ask but remember that given his age he's likely to be seated in the photo shoot and may not be wanting to do poses.