Attending: Saturday ONLY

Autograph Price: £70

Photo Shoot Price: £70

Photo Shoot with The Emperors Throne: £85

Diamond Pass Price: £165

1x Guaranteed in person Autograph Price

1x Guaranteed in person Standard Photo Shoot

1x Limited edition print

264152887_McDiarmid2(1).thumb.jpg.cda60ddb2cf3a6986e7fc400fb5c900d.jpgMcDiarmid8.thumb.jpg.49233aa402092957a4507c9c830606ef.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whitewillow said:

And as expected, his price has gone up since 2017. Natural, since he is going to be in the new Star Wars movie. Curse my bad luck for not getting to meet him in 2017!

From what I can see his autograph and photoshoot price has only gone up by £5 if I’m remembering correctly, overall small price to pay for a legend 

Edited by GreenArrow2046

3 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

From what I can see his autograph and photoshoot price has only gone up by £5 if I’m remembering correctly, overall small price to pay for a legend 

You may be right. I don't remember exactly how much he was in 2017. I've put him on the list and I think I'll decide on the day. He is a legend, and he is getting older, so it's probably a good idea to get his autograph while he's still signing. Also I had some unexpected good financial news today, so maybe I can afford to splurge a bit!

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I get notification with mentions on the website :headscratch:

I don't.  I get replies if I have the thread open and notifications of being quoted/liked ect but not for being tagged.  I think Queen said recently she didn't think it worked so to report any post that needs attention, good or bad.

:blink2:

Just now, Raylenth said:

I don't.  I get replies if I have the thread open and notifications of being quoted/liked ect but not for being tagged.  I think Queen said recently she didn't think it worked so to report any post that needs attention, good or bad.

:blink2:

I looked at my notification list and got one a couple of days ago. I see it's something you can turn on/off in the settings, maybe not on by default?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I looked at my notification list and got one a couple of days ago. I see it's something you can turn on/off in the settings, maybe not on by default?

Ignore me.  I do get a notification on the bell icon for a mention.  I'm confused.  I think the difference is that a quote/like pops up for me and makes a ding sound and maybe the mention doesn't......

Edited by Raylenth
  • Confused 1