Attending: Saturday ONLY

Autograph Price: £70

Photo Shoot Price: £70

Photo Shoot with The Emperors Throne: £85

Diamond Pass Price: £165

1x Guaranteed in person Autograph Price

1x Guaranteed in person Standard Photo Shoot

1x Limited edition print

264152887_McDiarmid2(1).thumb.jpg.cda60ddb2cf3a6986e7fc400fb5c900d.jpgMcDiarmid8.thumb.jpg.49233aa402092957a4507c9c830606ef.jpg

• Like 1

Ooh yes, I'm certainly gonna buy a photo op this time. I was lucky to get his autograph last time but I'm really thrilled about this one :clap:

Definitely need to get him this time round especially with the the new film, had to unfortunately miss out the past 2 times!

Has Ian done a throne shoot before? If so would anyone be willing to post the photo so I could see what it looks like please?

1 minute ago, LSM said:

Has Ian done a throne shoot before? If so would anyone be willing to post the photo so I could see what it looks like please?

I think he has and it'll be on here if you can remember (or search) for which events he's attended before

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/

Great guest! So glad to have met him, good that he’s A DP guest now, he’s always busy

Great guest! Very tempted to get an auto.

And as expected, his price has gone up since 2017. Natural, since he is going to be in the new Star Wars movie. Curse my bad luck for not getting to meet him in 2017!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, whitewillow said:

And as expected, his price has gone up since 2017. Natural, since he is going to be in the new Star Wars movie. Curse my bad luck for not getting to meet him in 2017!

From what I can see his autograph and photoshoot price has only gone up by £5 if I’m remembering correctly, overall small price to pay for a legend 

Edited by GreenArrow2046

3 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

From what I can see his autograph and photoshoot price has only gone up by £5 if I’m remembering correctly, overall small price to pay for a legend 

You may be right. I don't remember exactly how much he was in 2017. I've put him on the list and I think I'll decide on the day. He is a legend, and he is getting older, so it's probably a good idea to get his autograph while he's still signing. Also I had some unexpected good financial news today, so maybe I can afford to splurge a bit!

Great guest, can't wait to meet him! Diamond Pass bought :YAHOO:

34 minutes ago, Stolendiagram said:

8 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Stolendiagram Talking about other events and their prices are against forum rules, so you should edit your post.

Best to quote them as they get a notification then

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Best to quote them as they get a notification then

I get notification with mentions on the website :headscratch:

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I get notification with mentions on the website :headscratch:

I don't.  I get replies if I have the thread open and notifications of being quoted/liked ect but not for being tagged.  I think Queen said recently she didn't think it worked so to report any post that needs attention, good or bad.

:blink2:

Just now, Raylenth said:

I don't.  I get replies if I have the thread open and notifications of being quoted/liked ect but not for being tagged.  I think Queen said recently she didn't think it worked so to report any post that needs attention, good or bad.

:blink2:

I looked at my notification list and got one a couple of days ago. I see it's something you can turn on/off in the settings, maybe not on by default?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I looked at my notification list and got one a couple of days ago. I see it's something you can turn on/off in the settings, maybe not on by default?

Ignore me.  I do get a notification on the bell icon for a mention.  I'm confused.  I think the difference is that a quote/like pops up for me and makes a ding sound and maybe the mention doesn't......

Edited by Raylenth
  • Confused 1

One of the best guests so far, so excited to meet him!! Love seeing main Star Wars guests :)

Is there a limit on how many autographs you can buy from Ian on the day? I was looking to get 2 maximum, thanks in advance :lol: