LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ROBERT PATRICK

On the phone app I could not see the first 10 minutes after, only Fri and Sat. But looking over my schedule I desided that Friday would, in the end, be a better choice. I am saving 2 slots each day Sat and Sun for possible future DP’s or photos.

Mr. Patrick on Friday is the best time for me. Both photo and auto.

awesome guest ticket bought already hopefully will get Annabeth Gish as well

Guests i have met. Danny Glover, Michelle Ryan, Richard Hammond, John Wesley Shipp, Kenny Johnson, Kristanna Loken, Iain Glenn, Jes Macallen,Tala Ashe,Robert Englund,Emma Lahana,Gail Kim, Arthur Darvill, Brandon Routh, Iwan Rheon, John Ratzenberger, Natalia Tena, Laura Vandervoort, Finn Jones, Faye Marsay

2 hours ago, wayno1972 said:

awesome guest ticket bought already hopefully will get Annabeth Gish as well

Guests i have met. Danny Glover, Michelle Ryan, Richard Hammond, John Wesley Shipp, Kenny Johnson, Kristanna Loken, Iain Glenn, Jes Macallen,Tala Ashe,Robert Englund,Emma Lahana,Gail Kim, Arthur Darvill, Brandon Routh, Iwan Rheon, John Ratzenberger, Natalia Tena, Laura Vandervoort, Finn Jones, Faye Marsay

That would be awesome... add Mitch Pileggi and Brian Thompson too :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Zombiebeegee said:

Looking forward to seeing him on Sunday!!! Was he on vq at all ?

Yes and very slow, so if he's an important one for you stop there first.  In another post it was said they only called to 120 at close of play on Friday for Robert.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes and very slow, so if he's an important one for you stop there first.  In another post it was said they only called to 120 at close of play on Friday for Robert.

7 minutes ago, Zombiebeegee said:

Looking forward to seeing him on Sunday!!! Was he on vq at all ?

There is and bit slow but only because he loves to chat to everyone!! Lol he spoke with me for about 5mins!