LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHARLIE SHEEN

8 minutes ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Seems like a silly question, but will he be ok signing a picture of him in Two And A Half Men? Because I know he’s been open about how he felt about the show etc...

If there's something a guest won't sign they usually will say it in the announcement so I'd imagine it will be fine.  As always if you think there's a chance they might not sign something take a back up, and also check the pre orders site, if they have TAAHM stills there you know it'll be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Will there be a cut off date if we know for sure if there will or wont be a duo photo with Charlie and Martin Sheen? Keen to book the indivual photos but dont want to book and then a duo shot is announced, as there's not much time to upgrade. Thanks.

1 minute ago, spengler said:

Will there be a cut off date if we know for sure if there will or wont be a duo photo with Charlie and Martin Sheen? Keen to book the indivual photos but dont want to book and then a duo shot is announced, as there's not much time to upgrade. Thanks.

There is definitely no fixed date after which no more shoots will be added, sorry. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

Any ideas if will be able to get Charlie on a vq or should I bite bullet and get a diamond? 

No one will be able to tell you that Awag, he's a rare guest so it's hard to know what his signing speed is like - they will give out VQ's for sure, but whether he will reach them or how many he will get through is anyone's guess.  If you want to try on the VQ's then by all means do and you might be fine, but you might not.  If he's a 'can't miss' guest then it's worth considering the Diamond to be certain,

7 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

Any ideas if will be able to get Charlie on a vq or should I bite bullet and get a diamond? 

That's an impossible question to answer I'm afraid. Whether or not you get a diamond is up to you and how much you want to be sure you'll get to meet him.

• 2 weeks later...