LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHARLIE SHEEN

9 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Platoon is one of my favourite war movies!

Probably will go for a DP to be sure to get his auto.

And I still have to show people that Johnny Depp is in it, they dont believe me when I tell them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

And I still have to show people that Johnny Depp is in it, they dont believe me when I tell them.

That's right! I almost forgot he was in it, haha... I have the same with A Nightmare on Elm Street, which he was in also ^_^ The early years of Johnny Depp :D

36 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

That's right! I almost forgot he was in it, haha... I have the same with A Nightmare on Elm Street, which he was in also ^_^ The early years of Johnny Depp :D

Classic! His scene in the bed is epic! :D

• Like 1

Brought my DP straight away as Charlie Sheen is one of my all time favorite actors, who I have wanted to meet for years. I can't wait til July now. I just hope I can keep my "cool" when I meet him and don't pass out with excitement lol.

2 hours ago, Matt Thornton said:

If posed photos are allowed for the Photo Shoots, I'd love to have one of myself and Charlie having a beer together.

Don't forget that he had a drinking problem and went to rehab. I don't know if he'd be up to it.

I love Platoon and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Apparently he was cast in Platoon after his brother Emilio Estevez turned it down thinking he was too old to play Chris.

And he stayed up all night to get the drugged-up look in Ferris Bueller. 

And two of his most least favourite films he ever made were The Wraith and The Rookie...he said in interview (early 90s) basically any film he did starting with "The" was dogs***.

I always loved the scene in Hot Shots Part Deux where he and his dad pass each other on the boat doing their voice-overs from Platoon/Apocalypse Now and then referencing Wall Street

• Like 2