Latest Guest Announcement - RUGGERO DEODATO

Okay guys, that is enough.

I was asked by someone from the Office to temporarily remove a number of Posts until someone gets a Chance to look at them further. I removed anything touching the subject in Question because I was trying to Prevent Things from escalating again like they did last night.

I am not familiar enough with Horror to be the Judge on anything. So if someone who 1) is from the Office and 2) has a better understanding of Horror than me I will listen.

Do not start this off again please. This is SM's Forum and they decide what is suitable for Posting here on the end. If they decide the Posts can go back they will - I can guarantee you some of them will stay hiden though because People went completely out of line.

If you wish to complain about that or express your Feelings please drop an E-Mail to the Office. I'm afraid my Hands are tied.

Fair enough. Ok, so when, like you said, someone with better understanding with the Question at the HQ has looked into it I hope someone at the HQ will explain here their decision and why. It must be better and easier than answering e-mail to those concerned attendees one by one who might be dropping an e-mail to the Office. Understand your hands are tied. Just glad someone at the office takes a note of peoples concerns.  

I can't make any promises about anything. But if you are expecting a detailed Explanation why this post could stay while the other ones had to go I am pretty sure you will be disappointed.

SM never wanted such argueing on here and have preferred going through E-Mail. Again that is their choice. I imagine they prefer that because in the past too many People started profanity ridden rants on here way too fast and way too easy.

I realized that this was an announcement that attendees would be torn about because I knew from some Research I had been asked to do that this movie is even banned in Germany. Then again in response to that I was told it is freely available in the UK with just one scene cut. But that is really all I can add to this.

I have a question for any admin, I'm super excited for this guest. I just want to ask if there is any possible information on whether Ruggero will be bringing anything along for us to buy to get signed, such as ive seen a cannibal holocaust plush turtle where I think the money went towards a "save the turtle" type charity or like the extreme edition of cannibal holocaust which I know is very rare, I was just wondering - thanks :)

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, camuk16 said:

I have a question for any admin, I'm super excited for this guest. I just want to ask if there is any possible information on whether Ruggero will be bringing anything along for us to buy to get signed, such as ive seen a cannibal holocaust plush turtle where I think the money went towards a "save the turtle" type charity or like the extreme edition of cannibal holocaust which I know is very rare, I was just wondering - thanks :)

Unfortunately the mods don’t get given this sort of info.  Sometimes guests do just show up with their own products but we would get no advanced warning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StuartG2198 said:

Unfortunately the mods don’t get given this sort of info.  Sometimes guests do just show up with their own products but we would get no advanced warning.

well thankyou on notifying me with that information :)

• Like 1