Iron Fist - Danny Rand
The Defenders - Danny Rand
Luke Cage - Danny Rand
Game of Thrones - Loras Tyrell 
The Sarah Jane Adventures - Santiago Jones 

Forum-Finn-Jones-001.jpg

Forum-Finn-Jones-002.jpg
  • Like 1

I met Finn at Collectomania  he is a really nice guy.

Guests I have met. Danny Glover, Michelle Ryan, Richard Hammond, John Wesley Shipp, Kenny Johnson, Kristanna Loken, Iain Glenn, Jes Macallen,Tala Ashe,Robert Englund,Emma Lahana,Gail Kim, Arthur Darvill, Brandon Routh, Iwan Rheon, John Ratzenberger, Natalia Tena, Laura Vandervoort, Finn Jones, Faye Marsay

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Finn was an absolute delight, as he always is. Met him for an autograph, on a rather old photo of myself, him and Gethin Anthony, which prompted a brief discussion about how Loras and Renly were both very important characters for me personally. He listened, was attentive and seemed to really care. If (or when, since he’s becoming a proper regular!) he comes back, I urge anyone who hasn’t met him to amend that! He’s honestly one of the sweetest guests I’ve met! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheLocalWizard said:

Finn was an absolute delight, as he always is. Met him for an autograph, on a rather old photo of myself, him and Gethin Anthony, which prompted a brief discussion about how Loras and Renly were both very important characters for me personally. He listened, was attentive and seemed to really care. If (or when, since he’s becoming a proper regular!) he comes back, I urge anyone who hasn’t met him to amend that! He’s honestly one of the sweetest guests I’ve met! 

This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing! :smile:

I met Finn again this year, and he was so sweet, as always! Polite and so sweet! :smile: