7pm Thursday! June 13th.Big guest announcement!

28 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

25th anniversary of Speed... pop quiz hot shot! Keanu, Sandra or Jeff :thumbup: what do you do? What do you do? :o:D

Wait, you're not wanting us to shoot one of them, are you?! Poor Jeff... Those three would be pretty amazing guests!

I think (for no reason whatsoever other than it would be amazing) Ian McKellen...!

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Just for the pre order service? Won't be the same as meeting him!

Indeed it won't be, but if he is announced I may try to somehow work out a way to go to this event. :lol:

I recently managed to get a new job, which is better hours and has much better pay. If there's a guest announced who is a can't miss for me, then I may be able to stretch my funds in order to make another trip to London. :thumbup:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

David Suchet is amazing as Poirot, and he was in Doctor Who, so if it's him I'll be very happy. :D

Met him :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Indeed it won't be, but if he is announced I may try to somehow work out a way to go to this event. :lol:

I recently managed to get a new job, which is better hours and has much better pay. If there's a guest announced who is a can't miss for me, then I may be able to stretch my funds in order to make another trip to London. :thumbup:

Well done on the new job

• Thanks 1