Rob Liefield

Yeah thats all i could find too. Will probably do his VIP package but that also doesnt really explain if you get the package and its all pre signed or if you will be able to actually meet him to have them personalised...will keep an eye on it

It says you get early access to his signing but doesn't say that any auto's are included in the VIP outside of the signed comics included nor how much each auto is.  Reading responses on Facebook, I think that info was to come.

Still a great package for what you get, will keep an eye on it to see how it works. Was just thrown off that its his own VIP package rather than a showmasters one. Hopefully it will explain how and when the selfie will takr place. Im sure I will still be able to get something else signed on the day. Thanks Raylenth

The info is still to come, yes. Last thing I was told was that it is still in the works. 

I would guess - stress guess - that the comics mentioned in the package are presigned because there is a blurb that they can't be mail. 

I will chase this up once everyone is back from Birmingham.

Just thought it was strange that it was a VIP through Robs site as oppoosed to showmasters? I thought they would be presigned but if they are, strange that they couldnt be mailed. Would think if they couldnt be would be as they will be signed at the con? I am just unsure how the selfie part would work. If you can find out if this is through a timed slot or having to joun the auto queue? Also guessing it will worl the same as diamond pass, so queue jump?

Thanks Queen_Sindel

1 hour ago, unsubliminal said:

Just thought it was strange that it was a VIP through Robs site as oppoosed to showmasters? I thought they would be presigned but if they are, strange that they couldnt be mailed. Would think if they couldnt be would be as they will be signed at the con? I am just unsure how the selfie part would work. If you can find out if this is through a timed slot or having to joun the auto queue? Also guessing it will worl the same as diamond pass, so queue jump?

Thanks Queen_Sindel

I think it's because like with the sports guests at Collectormania the comic artists are arranged through someone who books for Showmasters, rather than Showmasters themselves. so I'd guess that's what the arrangement is between the booker and Rob.  I'd guess as well that he will sign the comics included at the event (or before) and you collect them there - it makes it easier and cheaper than having to post them internationally.

Selfies may actually be done at the autograph table with your own device, at least I have never seen that definition used for photosession pictures before. So no real time slot because not happening in the photo area.

Items from a package being mailed out does not seem to be that unusual in he US. My friend is a runner, and she had signed up for some runs that gave "goodie packages" with the registration fee. She got really sick, couldn't run for months, and all but one organisation told her she was out of luck, they couldn't mail her items.  

Possibly the pack Hand out will be in the Comic area because I would guess the VIP package is run by Rob's own Team.

I've chased up as requested and was told the office hopes to have Details completed by the end of the week. He will be signing besides the package autographs, that much I can confirm. The understanding in the Office is that the Comics mentioned in the package are pre-signed, but that will be confirmed for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Possibly the pack Hand out will be in the Comic area because I would guess the VIP package is run by Rob's own Team.

I've chased up as requested and was told the office hopes to have Details completed by the end of the week. He will be signing besides the package autographs, that much I can confirm. The understanding in the Office is that the Comics mentioned in the package are pre-signed, but that will be confirmed for sure.

Hi @Queen_Sindelhas there been any updates on the Rob Liefeld VIP packages? Wondering if the package pick up location has been confirmed and if the selfie as part of that will just place during his signing sessions? Appreciate things are probably manic for you this close to it but just trying to plan my schedule.

Thanks

Edited by unsubliminal

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

Hi @Queen_Sindel, getting super close now and was hoping to know if there was anymore info on Robs VIP package pick up point? Sorry I have crazy OCD and trying to find the best timeslot to go and do this?

Thanks

There won't be Sub, Queen will post it if she has it.  I get why you want to know but it might be best to plan on going to his desk on the day to ask them, if not they should have more info there hopefully and if in the meantime the info is made available to be passed on, then the mods will post it.

Edited by Raylenth