How is today going?

In my opinion it's been good! Just not a lot to do in general. What IS here is great though! For a Saturday it felt like a quiet Sunday. 

Laura Vandervoort was my main guest that I wanted to meet. I brought her a cuddly toy (a dog with a unicorn horn) which unfortunately broke a little on the journey over, but she seemed to love it! "We're all a little bit broken" she said when I apologized for it. She gave me a hug at the photoshoot, really pleased with how that turned out! Also to the crew member in front of me in the queue around 2pm- I hope you didn't end up being late to your other commitments! 

Elizabeth Webster was very friendly as well, very glad I decided to go see her. She kept complimenting my silver hair and we had a chat about the ending of Game of Thrones. It's always really nice to meet down to earth guests like her. 

As for stalls, I feel like there weren't many, and the ones that were there are just more of the same that we always see at these events. I couldn't find much Saw merch but did buy a Billy the puppet plushie once I tracked it down! Also got some Sansa Stark cupcakes. I definitely spent a good hundred pounds which is actually a really low amount for me at these things, but ah well! Leaves me more money for London and like I said, this was still good! Just very quiet. 

3 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

In my opinion it's been good! Just not a lot to do in general. What IS here is great though! For a Saturday it felt like a quiet Sunday. 

Laura Vandervoort was my main guest that I wanted to meet. I brought her a cuddly toy (a dog with a unicorn horn) which unfortunately broke a little on the journey over, but she seemed to love it! "We're all a little bit broken" she said when I apologized for it. She gave me a hug at the photoshoot, really pleased with how that turned out! Also to the crew member in front of me in the queue around 2pm- I hope you didn't end up being late to your other commitments! 

Elizabeth Webster was very friendly as well, very glad I decided to go see her. She kept complimenting my silver hair and we had a chat about the ending of Game of Thrones. It's always really nice to meet down to earth guests like her. 

As for stalls, I feel like there weren't many, and the ones that were there are just more of the same that we always see at these events. I couldn't find much Saw merch but did buy a Billy the puppet plushie once I tracked it down! Also got some Sansa Stark cupcakes. I definitely spent a good hundred pounds which is actually a really low amount for me at these things, but ah well! Leaves me more money for London and like I said, this was still good! Just very quiet. 

Glad you had a nice time. Looking forward to meeting Laura tomorrow.