Unfortunately due to a last minute schedule change, Adam Baldwin is now unable to join us for Film & Comic Con Birmingham Collectormania 26 - we have managed to reschedule him to now appear at London Film & Comic Con in July.

Refunds on photo shoot tickets will occur in the next couple of days to the account purchased from.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

:( lots of cancellations this year, I know it can’t be helped, but I  hope some last min guests can be added to replace the ones we’ve lost

• Like 1

That's great news......for people going to LFCC but not so much for us Birmingham goers, ah well it can't be helped and it happens all the time and right up until the day of the event. Still lots more going on, I think the cup cake stand alone is enough to make me attend anyway lol :smile:

• Like 1

ouch, lots of unfortunate cancellations so far. Could do with a few replacements bringing it. 

The woes of convention life

• Like 1

Any chance of moving Mark Strickson's photo session back to Adam's slot? Give us general entry people a chance to get a pic with him....! :-)

That is so frustrating. I know it cant be helped but im driving up from Bournemouth and paid for a hotel purely to meet Adam! 

8 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

That is so frustrating. I know it cant be helped but im driving up from Bournemouth and paid for a hotel purely to meet Adam! 

You can't cancel it?

I can the hotel but still lose out on the 2 entry tickets and parking. Great reminder to not go to a comic con for 1 guest! Just dodnt expect him to cancel this close to it

Shame but at least you managed to reschedule him! 

Our first Collectormania turned into a disaster. We have a flight and hotel booked

first Terence Stamp

then Casper van Dien

the Rutger Hauer and now Adam Baldwin.

now there is only Brandon Routh left for us. Expensive actor meeting ;)

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

It's good that he's going to LFCC so I still get to meet him but I bought tickets to Collectormania just to meet him ;)

Edited by WraithWarrior
emoji

1 hour ago, WraithWarrior said:

It's good that he's going to LFCC so I still get to meet him but I bought tickets to Collectormania just to meet him ;)

Snap, and he was the only reason I was going, and then is cancelled on my birthday just three days before he was set to appear :( Not a good day.