LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - XOLO MARIDUENA

5 minutes ago, Bhup said:

Can you upgrade as I bought pics for the 1st two guy's announced just last week but want the group pic now,?

E-mail the shop and ask if you can upgrade ;) shop@showmastersevents.com

Edited by VikingGrrrl

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

E-mail the shop and ask if you can upgrade ;) shop@showmastersevents.com

I'd rather do it over the phone to process payment etc

Edited by Bhup

3 minutes ago, Bhup said:

So how do I ever get the upgrade? Email them then do what on the app/ website?

Email them to check they are happy for you to do it, then they will probably tell you to buy the group shot. Once you've done that and given them the order numbers for the solo shoots and the group, they will refund you the solo ones.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bhup said:

So how do I ever get the upgrade? Email them then do what on the app/ website?

If they allow it they tell you to buy the new op and email them the order number for all the photo's so they can see you have upgraded, then they will just refund the solo's

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

COBRA KAI!!

COBRA KAI!!!

I imagined a Group Photo Op before opening the thread and shocked to see how reasonable the cost is. It has to happen!!

I expected one too but caved a few days ago and got the 2 singles as was sorting out my con budget.  Man, I should I waited a bit

Gutted that the group photo is Sunday Only - which is strange as all 4 are appearing on the 3 days but the group photo is only on the Sunday - oh well... such a shame...

You're not getting my money this time. As I am unable to attend 2 days (I'm going on the Friday). Hopefully they will appear somewhere again.

Edited by daveprince37

2 minutes ago, daveprince37 said:

Gutted that the group photo is Sunday Only - which is strange as all 4 are appearing on the 3 days but the group photo is only on the Sunday - oh well... such a shame...

You're not getting my money this time. Hopefully they will appear somewhere again

It is absolutely within the norm that Group photos happen only one day of the Weekend. Sorry it's not the day you will be attending.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It is absolutely within the norm that Group photos happen only one day of the Weekend. Sorry it's not the day you will be attending.

Yeah, I know - glad I'll be getting their scribbles anyway. Just gotta think about the individual pictures now (I've already got them booked with Zabka and Kove)