LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JAMES JUDE COURTNEY

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

it's saying pre orders ended on 27th may? :(

That was when pre orders for Collectormania ended. LFCC pre orders are still open here.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1517630-London-Film-and-Comic-Con-Summer-2628-July-2019.htm

As far as I can see, James isn't on there yet, so you're gonna have to keep checking back until it's been updated and he's been added on there.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

On 6/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, The Friendly Dalek said:

That was when pre orders for Collectormania ended. LFCC pre orders are still open here.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1517630-London-Film-and-Comic-Con-Summer-2628-July-2019.htm

As far as I can see, James isn't on there yet, so you're gonna have to keep checking back until it's been updated and he's been added on there.

i see now that we can pre order something signed by james jude courtney for £25 do we have to send in our own items to be signed or do LFCC have halloween photos that can be signed? as i don't fancy having to buy something online then sending it i would rather just buy a signed photo if possible?

1 hour ago, charliechuck71 said:

i see now that we can pre order something signed by james jude courtney for £25 do we have to send in our own items to be signed or do LFCC have halloween photos that can be signed? as i don't fancy having to buy something online then sending it i would rather just buy a signed photo if possible?

Currently the only option for him is send in item. Usually there will also be different photos as options, but that isn't available for him at the moment. If/when photos will be added only the pre order service will know.

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Currently the only option for him is send in item. Usually there will also be different photos as options, but that isn't available for him at the moment. If/when photos will be added only the pre order service will know.

so it's just a case of checking back to see if the option gets added ok thanks for the heads up x

54 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

so it's just a case of checking back to see if the option gets added ok thanks for the heads up x

They will add it, I don't think I've ever seen a guest with a send in only option, so don't worry.  There are a couple of others that are currently send in only so Jason G has a few to update, but if you look at the other events you could order for, he's dealing with Munich this weekend and has a private signing on the 19th so will want to get those out the way first.

The images for the shop need to be approved first. If fans keep asking why guests are not added yet sometimes the pre-order option for "send your own" gets added first because it's faster that way, and sending posters or larger items take a while.

• 1 month later...