Photo and Talk Schedule up! Updated 28/5

im in a bit off a delema hope someone can help, it has been years since I attended one of these events , my main reason for going has had to cancel, this has freed up some cash for a photoshoot with the wookiees I would like, according to the sceduale this is at 5pm on Saturday, will the pictures be ready by closing time, sadly there is no chance of me coming back sunday (I was lucky to get Saturday off work) and im not keen on the idea of anything being posted threw my leter box (had one or 2 items arrive in less than perfect condition thank you royal mail) .

3 minutes ago, KURGAN said:

im in a bit off a delema hope someone can help, it has been years since I attended one of these events , my main reason for going has had to cancel, this has freed up some cash for a photoshoot with the wookiees I would like, according to the sceduale this is at 5pm on Saturday, will the pictures be ready by closing time, sadly there is no chance of me coming back sunday (I was lucky to get Saturday off work) and im not keen on the idea of anything being posted threw my leter box (had one or 2 items arrive in less than perfect condition thank you royal mail) .

Printing is instant and you will collect the prints immediately after you step away from having the photo taken.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KURGAN said:

WOW THAT QUICK things have changed, thank you buying the ticket tommorow.

Yeah it's good, you will see where to collect it from when you step away from the photo's, the central table where your bags will be put is also where the printers are so you shouldn't miss it.

25 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Any idea what time Ryan Gage’s photo will be on Sunday, seeing as he’s cancelled today but now attending Sunday?

Best ask at the photo area or organisers booth/sales desk on site, they would probably have the most up to date info.