Photo and Talk Schedule up! Updated 28/5

3 hours ago, kittkarr said:

Is there any info on what’s on the cosplay stage for the Saturday and also there are cosplay photos on the Sunday but not the Saturday ? 

Any info missing will be added early next week hopefully.

Unless there's a last minute cancellation opening time on the schedule cosplay photos will only take place Sunday.

14 minutes ago, Bhup said:

So just one pic time for each guest?

Is Rutger not cancelled? He's on both schedules as having slots

He cancelled after the schedule came out IIRC, and as no others have been announced it's probably not worth redoing as they don't need to insert another shoot there.

• Thanks 1

Ah right. Had me confused for a bit.

Doing my pre event timetable so I know where k have to be at each minute to get everything done. Sorted now as that was the hold up

Thanks

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jem said:

Is there a floor plan please? 

Not yet. There may not be as it's all in one hall IIRC, not sure there was one last year?

Edited by Raylenth

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not yet. There may not be as it's all in one hall IIRC, not sure there was one last year?

Hi. Thank you. I've only been to the olympia in London so wasn't sure. If its one hall/level should be easy to find the areas. 

• Moderators
On 5/22/2019 at 1:31 PM, Raylenth said:

The LFCC page says it's £5 but that will be for 1 person.  I don't know if they will allow groups and I'd imagine if they do you will all still need to pay.  I'd say it's best to ask at the cosplay photo area on the day maybe.

Unless the rules have changed since the last time I crewed cosplay shoots (it's been a little while) then it's £5 per photo that you get printed - they generally take a handful of shots and you can then choose which ones to print.

• Like 1

Just noticed that my photo shoot with Mark Strickson on Sat is scheduled for 10.30. However I've only got a standard entry ticket which means I'm not allowed in until 11am!

I'm not being stupid here I bought both tickets several weeks ago before the shoot schedule was published.

Do I have to miss out or upgrade?

36 minutes ago, Brett Campbell said:

Just noticed that my photo shoot with Mark Strickson on Sat is scheduled for 10.30. However I've only got a standard entry ticket which means I'm not allowed in until 11am!

I'm not being stupid here I bought both tickets several weeks ago before the shoot schedule was published.

Do I have to miss out or upgrade?

I'd guess you need to upgrade.