Photo and Talk Schedule up! Updated 28/5

I assume with the cosplay photo timeslot (especially on the Sunday) there is a small charge? And you wouldn’t have to be in cosplay in order to have your photo taken either? Like a group of friends can have a photo taken

5 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I assume with the cosplay photo timeslot (especially on the Sunday) there is a small charge? And you wouldn’t have to be in cosplay in order to have your photo taken either? Like a group of friends can have a photo taken

I'm not sure what to say to that.  I mean it's a cosplay photo session so it's for people in cosplay.  but you could always say you are cosplaying as a group of friends having a fun weekend I suppose.

8 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

The LFCC page says it's £5 but that will be for 1 person.  I don't know if they will allow groups and I'd imagine if they do you will all still need to pay.  I'd say it's best to ask at the cosplay photo area on the day maybe.

Just now, Raylenth said:

The LFCC page says it's £5 but that will be for 1 person.  I don't know if they will allow groups and I'd imagine if they do you will all still need to pay.  I'd say it's best to ask at the cosplay photo area on the day maybe.

I thought it would be £5, like the prop shoots. We could be cosplaying as con-goers! We just managed to get 6 people in the prop photo with Groot last year (or year before). 

Maybe they won’t mind as long as they get the money ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I thought it would be £5, like the prop shoots. We could be cosplaying as con-goers! We just managed to get 6 people in the prop photo with Groot last year (or year before). 

Maybe they won’t mind as long as they get the money ;)

I can't say them refusing. But if there's a Long line you may be asked to come back towards the end of the shoot's time. Reason for that is that the lighting would have to be set up differently, and it's less time consuming to just do it once towards the End than switching in the middle and then switching back.

7 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

I’m gathering them that the line up is now complete unless the throw in the last minute guest  

There is always a small chance of late announcements so yeah, no line up is ever officially complete.