LATEST WRESTLING GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TED DIBIASE

38 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Will Ted Dibiase sign my belt if I bring it along?  :smile:

I know the boxers aren't signing belts at C26 but have no idea if it would be the same for wrestlers.  @Queen_Sindel.  Be aware though that if Queen needs to ask the office I'd not expect a reply until at least mid week as they will be out with Collectormania.

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Magicblane said:

Do you think Ted will have his Million Dollar belt for the photoshoot?

It think it's safe to assume that as they haven't stated it in the announcement he probably won't.  But who knows, Mark Gatiss bought their Emmy for Sherlock to the last Sherlocked event so you never know.

Hi guys just seen photo shoot times.  I've already purchased my ticket for Ted Dibiase I Just wanted to ask because this is my first photo shoot I've done and the window for Ted seems to only be approx 5 mins.  Are the photo shoots generally quick?  Thanks guys again. 

16 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Hi guys just seen photo shoot times.  I've already purchased my ticket for Ted Dibiase I Just wanted to ask because this is my first photo shoot I've done and the window for Ted seems to only be approx 5 mins.  Are the photo shoots generally quick?  Thanks guys again. 

Yes, very. You will walk up to the guest, say hi, turn to the camera, SNAP, say thanks walk away and collect the photo. If you have a pose in mind you need to be as quick as possible when describing it to the guest as you go up. You'll get the idea from people that are infant of you. Assuming you aren't first in line! In which case, the crew will guide you through it.