diamond pass batches??

I’m They are, but they are also in batches to make calling them up easier and not have 200 people rushing up at once. So it’ll be diamond batch 1, then db2, db3 etc. Then gold, then normal batch 1, batch 2 etc.

I will just add that the diamond passes only work for the one guest though. Obviously.

Edited by Wrong Name

9 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I’m They are, but they are also in batches to make calling them up easier and not have 200 people rushing up at once. So it’ll be diamond batch 1, then db2, db3 etc. Then gold, then normal batch 1, batch 2 etc.

I will just add that the diamond passes only work for the one guest though. Obviously.

Gold require VQ tickets for Diamond Guests. So db1, db2 etc. and once the Diamond Batches for the day are done normal Batches will be called.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, LindaAbish1706 said:

Hi - sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but are DP autograph session batches by called first like the photo sessions are? Thanks 

It is answered in this very topic. Diamond Batches are called first for their respective Diamond Guest, no matter if autograph or photo. They also get priority seating for the talk, if the guest has one on the day they bought the pass for.

Could you please fully confirm that Diamond Pass batches are 25 rather than the standard 50? Many people are working on that assumption but someone on another thread claimed that more than 25 people went forward for DP Batch 1 at a photo shoot during LFCC Spring (admittedly, this could have been because DP Batches 1 and 2 were called simultaneously).

8 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Could you please fully confirm that Diamond Pass batches are 25 rather than the standard 50? Many people are working on that assumption but someone on another thread claimed that more than 25 people went forward for DP Batch 1 at a photo shoot during LFCC Spring (admittedly, this could have been because DP Batches 1 and 2 were called simultaneously).

Usually Showmasters don’t give this kind of information out. It was a one off comment they made for the Spring event, and I doubt they will reply to you here.

Indeed. This information was exceptionally revealed for Spring because there had been an issue with some DPs not having batches from the start, and then when batches were added attendees got worried because the numbers jumped a little too fast.

I can confirm though that for Spring a Batch was 25. 

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Indeed. This information was exceptionally revealed for Spring because there had been an issue with some DPs not having batches from the start, and then when batches were added attendees got worried because the numbers jumped a little too fast.

I can confirm though that for Spring a Batch was 25. 

OK, thanks. It would be useful to know, as it makes quite a difference. If a standard photo shoot fan is wondering when their photo with a Diamond Guest will be, they won't know if they are waiting behind 100 DP holders or 200 DP holders if 4 Diamond batches have been sold. Similarly, a DP holder in an autograph queue wants to know how quickly the auto queue for a Diamond guest will move. I am generally Batch 1 for my Diamond guests so it's not that much of a problem but there is one where I am Batch 5, which is potentially more problematic, as that's between 101-125 or 201-250 in terms of rough numbers, that's a big difference. Anyway, I'm sure I'll manage B)

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

In the past years when the schedule went up there were estimates which batch was to be called in what session. I imagine the same thing might happen again. It just makes no sense to do this with the draft already.

Oh yes I remember that from last year. As I say, I'm Batch 1 for most people (Standard or Diamond) so will aim for AM shoots unless it feels more convenient to go for the PM and should be able to get the autos quickly. Slightly more concerned about the auto queues, as they are more unpredictable but my Batch 5 Diamond guest has only got 1 shoot atm so hopefully that will make it easier. Got a busy Saturday :D

5 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Oh yes I remember that from last year. As I say, I'm Batch 1 for most people (Standard or Diamond) so will aim for AM shoots unless it feels more convenient to go for the PM and should be able to get the autos quickly. Slightly more concerned about the auto queues, as they are more unpredictable but my Batch 5 Diamond guest has only got 1 shoot atm so hopefully that will make it easier. Got a busy Saturday :D

If your pass for your shoots are all diamond then it should be the AM shoot anyway regardless of batch. It is the non diamond batches where the uncertainty lies.