Diamond pass changes

Am I correct in thinking that the diamond was not day specific previously? 

I'm sure you could use it any day of the weekend, only having to prebook your photo shoot. 

Makes it more awkward, if like me, you like to get your photo shoot photo signed. 

Thanks for any info

James

Correct they did not used to be day specific (apart from a few exceptions) for the autos. I believe this is now done so that there can be an even spread of people trying to get them across the weekend, rather than everybody trying to do it on the same day.

One further question about the day specific diamond guest tickets: If I'm buying a friday diamond pass and a sunday talk ticket for a single guest, is it possible to sit in the diamond seating area of the talk?

Edited by Ansett

1 minute ago, Ansett said:

One further question about the day specific diamond guest tickets: If I'm buying a friday diamond pass and a sunday talk ticket for a single guest, is it possible to sit in the diamond seating area of the talk?

No.  If the Friday pass doesn't include the talk ticket and you buy it separately, then it's just a standard talk ticket so you can't sit in the Diamond area.  You would need to buy the pass that included it for that.

• Like 1