Wrestling guest announcement Wednesday 22nd

39 minutes ago, Broo said:

I try to keep realistic expectations but I'll just throw it out there that if showmasters managed to get The Undertaker I would set up a shrine in their honour and give thanks daily ;)

Would you accept the fake Undertaker?

takers.jpg

1 hour ago, Broo said:

I try to keep realistic expectations but I'll just throw it out there that if showmasters managed to get The Undertaker I would set up a shrine in their honour and give thanks daily ;)

Being as vague as possible (so not to break forum rules) it unfortunately won't be him. He has exclusive deal elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Tony1975 said:

Being as vague as possible (so not to break forum rules) it unfortunately won't be him. He has exclusive deal elsewhere.

He’s recently signed a new deal with wwe that prohibits him from doing appearances outside of wwe events. He can fulfill his current bookings but won’t take any new bookings unfortunately.

Zander, Tony was trying to be vague for a reason. The forum rules say you can't discuss other events. I'll leave your post on here because a WWE deal is kind of a double edged sword regarding this rule, at least per my definition.

In the future, if someone makes a post starting like Tony's did please do not jump in giving the details the poster has nicely been trying to avoid. ;) 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 1:26 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Zander, Tony was trying to be vague for a reason. The forum rules say you can't discuss other events. I'll leave your post on here because a WWE deal is kind of a double edged sword regarding this rule, at least per my definition.

In the future, if someone makes a post starting like Tony's did please do not jump in giving the details the poster has nicely been trying to avoid. ;) 

My bad, sorry. I will remember for the future.