Guest announcement Thursday 23rd at 7pm

Just now, Broo said:

My kids might get up to all kinds of shenanigans but meh imma do it. Night all! :sleep:

Throw some sweets in their rooms and duct tape the doors shut.  They will be fine.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

Sweets?? You're far too nice!

Coal?  Soap?  Tax returns?  The complete thesis on  'How To Leave The EU In An Orderly And Economically Safe Fashion'?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now GOT has finished it would be great to have some of the guests that have been there before Big Bang cast Arrow , Flash. So many I would love to meet.

Already met -  Danny Glover, Michelle Ryan, Richard Hammond, John Wesley Shipp, Kenny Johnson, Kristanna Loken, Iain Glenn, Jes Macallen, Tala Ashe, Robert Englund, Emma Lahana

If I was going off of the use of the word great alone then maybe Hugh Jackman because of the greatest showman? Or someone else from that movie maybe but then again I've not known Hugh Jackman or Zac Efron to appear in anything on TV. I'm stumped so I'm just gonna throw my usual out there in the hopes that one day they'll bring him back and I can stop dreading that I'll never meet him.

Michael J Fox

9 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

If I was going off of the use of the word great alone then maybe Hugh Jackman because of the greatest showman? Or someone else from that movie maybe but then again I've not known Hugh Jackman or Zac Efron to appear in anything on TV. I'm stumped so I'm just gonna throw my usual out there in the hopes that one day they'll bring him back and I can stop dreading that I'll never meet him.

Michael J Fox

They don't really give clues any more for good reason, so I really wouldn't read anything into it.  It's a guest worthy of a build up but that's all I take from it :thumbup:

Edited by Raylenth