Guest announcement Thursday 23rd at 7pm

Great TV and Film guest?

With their TV series running into 22 seasons, being the lead in a 14 movie franchise and having a cameo in the Marvel cinematic universe as them self, it can only be...

Thomas the Tank Engine!

If not, I'll go for Evangeline Lilly or Kiefer Sutherland please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Using the word big hasn't cause much hype in the latest announcements changing it to great changes things which make me more excited which means the week will drag on forever. I hope that excitememts not a big mistake.

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Actually kind of hoping others get lucky this time and it's not a guest I want. 

Already have a pretty full schedule and it's only mid May. :D

I am there too, close to it anyway. Really happy with what I got but still some space left if someone special shows up.

15 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Actually kind of hoping others get lucky this time and it's not a guest I want. 

Already have a pretty full schedule and it's only mid May. :D

13 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I am there too, close to it anyway. Really happy with what I got but still some space left if someone special shows up.

Its quite quiet for me this year.  I only have 2 Diamond passes for Saturday compared to the 5 I had last year, 4 of which were for Sunday.  I wonder what is making Showmasters hold on for a week before announcing?

3 minutes ago, Sooty said:

Its quite quiet for me this year.  I only have 2 Diamond passes for Saturday compared to the 5 I had last year, 4 of which were for Sunday.  I wonder what is making Showmasters hold on for a week before announcing?

Marketing.  :laugh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sooty said:

The anticipation is all part of the fun.  :D