Michael Dorn's Auto (c6)

surfy_sah

just curious peeps! :rolleyes:

just thought of this while posting in the "what autos do you have" type topic! :blink:

at c5 I got Denise to sign a s1 cast photo so will be getting Michael to sign that too but might have to get a DS9 one if there is a print with the whole main cast on from one of the dealers :rolleyes:

surfy sah xx

Already seen him so I have got most of the things with him on signed.

All I have left is a picture of all the TNG crew and alice, as Borg so I would like him to sign that :P think thats it. :D:angel:

"The Truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." - Garak, "Improbable Cause", Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :D

Edited by zebredy

where are you getting all these cwl quotes from?!?! :o

is there a book about quotable ST I am missing out on?!? :P

or are you just able to watch ST all the time, damn it I'm getting withdrawal symtoms now!! can't watch any ST what so ever as don't have it in uni and it seems to have vanished off the BBC! :lol::(

last 2 eps I saw were "Bloodoath" and "Relics" which I had on a special "Crossovers" tape that I watched before c5, awww how I miss the old days where we had TOS on Sundays, TNG on Wednesdays and DS9 on Thursdays (bbc, LONG time ago!) or Sky when it used to show TNG/DS9/VOY daily at 4-5pm or 5pm-6pm before SG ;):D and then again in the eve... *sighs*

surfy sah xx

Edited by surfy_sah

Even with the money some of them have, I would still go to all the conventions. Think about it, its like a free holiday which you get paid to go on. Now that can't be bad. :lol::lol:

"Never place friendship above profit." - Quark, "Rules Of Acquisition" , Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

where are you getting all these cwl quotes from?!?! :P

is there a book about quotable ST I am missing out on?!? :o

or are you just able to watch ST all the time, damn it I'm getting withdrawal symtoms now!! can't watch any ST what so ever as don't have it in uni and it seems to have vanished off the BBC! ;):D

last 2 eps I saw were "Bloodoath" and "Relics" which I had on a special "Crossovers" tape that I watched before c5, awww how I miss the old days where we had TOS on Sundays, TNG on Wednesdays and DS9 on Thursdays (bbc, LONG time ago!) or Sky when it used to show TNG/DS9/VOY daily at 4-5pm or 5pm-6pm before SG :lol::frankie: and then again in the eve... *sighs*

surfy sah xx

We're just all sad Trekkers who watch nothing but DS9 and who know all of the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, and Garak's best one liners off by heart! :D

My personal favourites:

Never have sex with the boss' daughter - Quark

Treat your friends like family. Exploit them! - Quark

Grab the key, get the girl. . They never taught THAT in the Obsidian Order! - Garak

Lying is a skill like any other, and if one wishes to maintain a level of excellence, you must practice continuously. - Garak

Respect

Admiral Bear

hey just cause I'm not as sad as you!!! :o:D

I do have the book of the Ferengi Rules of Aquisition... at home...... *somewhere* :D

and I'm not TOTALY useless, def recognise that quote of Garak's about getting th key! :D

how du remember the lines though?! I was watching SG the other night and there were some great lines but I can't mem them off by heart now - du press pause and write them down or something?! :wub:

miss ST so much! wish I had all the eps but I don't though have all of s6 and s7 on DS9 on proper vid and mostl of s4 and s5 and then only a few of s1, s2, s3 cause I only tended to buy the ones that I thought were cwl :D

still haven't seen all of s6 and s7 on Voyager :o:o

HELP ME!!!! :o

surfy sah xx

Well I do know quite a few of them from my head but I have to admit that some of the ones I've been using latly especially the none trek ones like the ones in teh SG forum came from a book I got recently. :o:wub:

"I am th beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos," - Borg Queen, Star Trek: First Contact

surfy_sah its not much of a secret. Ok ok Ill let the cat out of the bag

"THE SFX BOOK OF QUOTABLE SCI-FI" a freebe from this months SFX mag

"Nice legs. For a human." - Worf, "Q-Pid" , Star Trek: TNG :wub:

Edited by zebredy

OK, I admit to having all seven season of TNG and all seven seasons of DS9 on DVD!

But I realise this is financially out of the reach of most mortals, although all my DS9 sets are R1 and were half the price of the UK's R2 sets.

Anyway, all us Niners know that Garak always got all the best lines. I just can't help remembering them as some of them are the most brilliant put downs in history! :rolleyes:

Respect

Admiral Bear

..."I am th beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos," - Borg Queen, Star Trek: First Contact

now THAT one I know!!!

I can even see it in my head :D

tis when they are in the Engine Room and she is talking to Data. :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaken, isn't her head coming down to meet her body!!!! :lol:

surfy sah xx

surfy_sah its not much of a secret. Ok ok Ill let the cat out of the bag

"THE SFX BOOK OF QUOTABLE SCI-FI" a freebe from this months SFX mag

"Nice legs. For a human." - Worf, "Q-Pid" , Star Trek: TNG :rolleyes:

would that be the SFX with the feature on "The Day After Tomorrow"?!

sure I had one of those before... dunno where tis though, at home some where! :lol: xx

Well I do know a lot of quotes myself but not that many - that books great its got quotes from all sorts of sci-fi/cult shows, wish I had found it sooner :angel::angry:

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm." - Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Edited by zebredy