Photo Shoots

Hi. This is my first time to an event as big as this:blink2: so please accept my apologies for asking a question that will have already be asked. I have booked a couple of photo shoots for Saturday 27th, and I am wondering if I will have time to get from 1 shoot to the other? I am also thinking about booking another shoot for the Saturday and 2 for Friday 26th. Would be grateful for any advice on this.

Thanks.

Pauline

The booths are close together so easy to get between.  You haven't got a lot booked so a few more will be fine.  The schedule will be published about a week before and you may have overlaps but they are easy to deal with as usually you can do one shoot and then just go to the other - you can ask for advice when it's published if you need help in what order to do things.

Edited by Raylenth

I know this is a bit of a ask but is there a possibility if I could swap one of the photoshoots I paid for , to a different guest equal or less of the amount ? I know this is a sucky thing to ask :( sorry 

2 minutes ago, amy46250 said:

I know this is a bit of a ask but is there a possibility if I could swap one of the photoshoots I paid for , to a different guest equal or less of the amount ? I know this is a sucky thing to ask :( sorry 

It’s unlikely that they will allow this, but only the people at the store can help you. Your best bet is to email them. I’m fairly sure the answer will be no though.

Better question : I have to be at the airport on the Sunday 2hours before flight and I have to travel a 1hr from convention to the airport . Is it possible to have two photoshoots on the Sunday of the convention and still be able to get to the airport on time ? 

Sorry if I am being annoying :( . First time going to London Film And Comic Con :D

1 minute ago, amy46250 said:

Better question : I have to be at the airport on the Sunday 2hours before flight and I have to travel a 1hr from convention to the airport . Is it possible to have two photoshoots on the Sunday of the convention and still be able to get to the airport on time ? 

Sorry if I am being annoying :( . First time going to London Film And Comic Con :D

Well that totally depends on the schedule. No one can tell yet when your guests will be scheduled. When's your flight? If it's 4 PM or earlier you may run into Trouble. The later your flight is the better your chances are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, amy46250 said:

If you are really lucky your guest will have an AM and a PM photo op. And of course I can not promise anything but if you talk to the crew or pit boss (dude or dudette in red or blue t-shirt) and explain your situation they might be able to help you. They are super to solve problems. ^_^

• Like 1