Guest suggestions - as ever!

Fantastic news for the July con - Jean Pierre Castaldi - but how about trying to get Leila Shenna the other person in the plane at the start of MOONRAKER who says "any higher Mr Bond and my ears will pop!"

Failing that another 'Angel of Death' from OHMSS would go down a storm I am sure judging by Zara and Helen's queues.

My James Bond requests would be:

David Ashton
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(The Last King Of Scotland, Doctor Who, Hamish Macbeth, Sharpe, Z Cars)

Constantine Gregory
Diamonds Are Forever, Goldeneye
-(I'm Alan Partridge, Voyage of the Damned, To the Devil a Daughter, Mission: Impossible, The Last Emperor, War Horse)

Patrick Malahide
The World Is Not Enough
-(Luther, Bridget Jones, Game Of Thrones, Survivors, Brideshead Revisited, Extras, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Billy Elliot, The Long Kiss Goodnight, Alleyn Mysteries, Minder, Blackadder)

Hugh Bonneville
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(Paddington, Downton Abbey, W1A, The Monuments Men, Muppets Most Wanted, Twenty Twelve, Mansfield Park, Notting Hill, Doctor Who, The Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes)

Julian Rhind-Tutt
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(Bridget Jones, The Hour, Stardust, Green Wing, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Notting Hill)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Be good to do a Dark Crystal reunion perhaps with the new series starting soon. Would love to see:

Stephen Garlick

John Baddeley

Sean Barrett

Louise Gold

Kiran Shah

Peter Burroughs

Thick Wilson

Patrick Monckton

Susan Westerby

Michael Kilgarriff

• Like 2

On 5/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, youell said:

My James Bond requests would be:

David Ashton
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(The Last King Of Scotland, Doctor Who, Hamish Macbeth, Sharpe, Z Cars)

Constantine Gregory
Diamonds Are Forever, Goldeneye
-(I'm Alan Partridge, Voyage of the Damned, To the Devil a Daughter, Mission: Impossible, The Last Emperor, War Horse)

Patrick Malahide
The World Is Not Enough
-(Luther, Bridget Jones, Game Of Thrones, Survivors, Brideshead Revisited, Extras, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Billy Elliot, The Long Kiss Goodnight, Alleyn Mysteries, Minder, Blackadder)

Hugh Bonneville
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(Paddington, Downton Abbey, W1A, The Monuments Men, Muppets Most Wanted, Twenty Twelve, Mansfield Park, Notting Hill, Doctor Who, The Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes)

Julian Rhind-Tutt
Tomorrow Never Dies
-(Bridget Jones, The Hour, Stardust, Green Wing, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Notting Hill)

I second all of these and maybe Honor Blackman to join them ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Diabolik said:

Yes Honor Blackman would be a great addition, granted she’s done these events before but she’s not getting any younger and is a worthy addition to any newer Bond fan’s collection.

So true