Latest Guest Announcement - MARK STRICKSON

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering how close Photo Studio A is to Photo Studio B as I have a clash with Mark Strickson and the Allo Allo group shot on the Sunday.  Is it possible to go to the main desk early Saturday morning to change my Sunday shoot to a Saturday shoot for Mark and, thus, avoid the clash?  Many thanks in advance for any reply!

11 minutes ago, terryrfrancis said:

Just wondering how close Photo Studio A is to Photo Studio B as I have a clash with Mark Strickson and the Allo Allo group shot on the Sunday.  Is it possible to go to the main desk early Saturday morning to change my Sunday shoot to a Saturday shoot for Mark and, thus, avoid the clash?  Many thanks in advance for any reply!

It won't be too far away, just alert a staff member at one of the shoots of the clash you have and they will most likely insert you further up the queue to get you in and out quicker, I've never attempted to switch a photoshoot day so I couldn't answer in respect to that but I had a couple of clashes last year and most staff were very helpful

1 hour ago, terryrfrancis said:

Get there early for the Allo Allo shoot as it starts first and let the crew know you need to get to the Mark shoot ASAP as it's very short and they should be able to help you.  You could even alert the crew in time on Marks booth that you will be over sharpish after your Allo Allo shoot.