Latest Guest Announcement - TOM ELLIS

9 minutes ago, Livia said:

Can I just ask now the updated schedule is out, Tom and Aimee have a paid talk on Saturday at 11.25am but I thought originally this was happening on Sunday as it was extra on the Diamond Pass? Is this schedule confirmed as it’s not listed in the shop yet either for Sat? Many thanks :D

Tom's Diamond talk probably won't be a group talk which Saturday's is as all Diamond talks are marked as such, I think I've already posted in the Sched thread that his Sunday talk is missing so hopefully they will comment/correct that on updated versions

3 minutes ago, Livia said:

So as it’s just a normal group talk which we pay extra for, if my friend attends with her DP, does she get front row seating or does that not apply for non-diamond talks?

DP priority access will not apply for non DP activities, so no, she won't get front row seats at the group talk

I hope we get clarification on talks soon. I need to know if i need to just buy a talk ticket or upgrade my Sat shoot to a diamond pass. Only reason I didn't buy one was because Sat did not include talk. My Sunday is my cosplay day for Brendan Fraser's shoot so I didn't want a Sun shoot/pass for Tom.

Edited by Jemzamia

1 hour ago, Jemzamia said:

I hope we get clarification on talks soon. I need to know if i need to just buy a talk ticket or upgrade my Sat shoot to a diamond pass. Only reason I didn't buy one was because Sat did not include talk. My Sunday is my cosplay day for Brendan Fraser's shoot so I didn't want a Sun shoot/pass for Tom.

If you upgrade to a DP on Saturday it will not include the talk on Saturday.

I hope they let us know soon about Sunday stage talk, I need to buy a talk ticket. I only have a normal pass and bought a photo ticket as didn't need the autograph, so didn't go for the diamond pass. 

49 minutes ago, Karli said:

I hope they let us know soon about Sunday stage talk, I need to buy a talk ticket. I only have a normal pass and bought a photo ticket as didn't need the autograph, so didn't go for the diamond pass. 

When they've sorted everything out, they'll let everyone know.

51 minutes ago, Karli said:

I posted 9 minutes before you. It would really have been a big coincidence had I received an update in those 9 minutes. ;) For the record: Have not heard back yet.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I posted 9 minutes before you. It would really have been a big coincidence had I received an update in those 9 minutes. ;) For the record: Have not heard back yet.

Have you heard within the last 27 minutes?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

There is a Lucifer talk ticket for Sunday in the shop now and it says it is the one included in Tom's DP. So did they just put the Lucifer talk on Saturday in the schedule by mistake or...??

I guess we'll find out when the next schedule update comes out.

I am so sorry, I was told that this would likely happen at some Point this afternoon, but I hadn't received definite confirmation that it would happen. Seeing the talk is in the store now I guess this is my confirmation. :lol:

Yes, the talk on Saturday was on the schedule by mistake. The talk tickets in the shop now are for Tom's DP talk (on Sunday as scheduled), which now includes Aimee Garcia as a Bonus guest. Everyone who has Sunday DP for Tom gets in this talk without buying an extra ticket, and the ticket priviledges for DPs apply.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Emanuela said:

To guys, does anyone know if you can pay for a photo at his desk, like when you pay for an autograph? 

They don't charge for selfies but it's very unlikely the big guests will do any as they will be very busy, if you want a photo it would be better to get a proper shoot as you know you will get it then.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

You can't pay for photos are the photo area, if you want to pay for one on the day the online store will still be selling tickets until 15 minutes before the shoot begins (I believe it's 15) or you can purchase a photo op from the sales desk on the day, so long as the shoot isn't sold out.

I read it as asking about a selfie at the auto desk.