Latest Guest Announcement - TOM ELLIS

4 minutes ago, Karli said:

Can you still go to Tom Ellis's stage talk if you only buy an entrance ticket? 

No, you will need to buy a ticket to the talk as well.  They aren't in the shop yet, but as he's a Diamond guest his talk will be a paid one.

But you won't need the Diamond pass to go to the talk, it's a package option so people can have everything combined, but you can do the activities separately as well.  Diamonds will be let in first to the talk so they get the front rows, followed by Gold pass holders, then everyone else with a standard talk ticket will be behind them

Edited by Raylenth

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No, you will need to buy a ticket to the talk as well.  They aren't in the shop yet, but as he's a Diamond guest his talk will be a paid one.

But you won't need the Diamond pass to go to the talk, it's a package option so people can have everything combined, but you can do the activities separately as well.  Diamonds will be let in first to the talk so they get the front rows, followed by Gold pass holders, then everyone else with a standard talk ticket will be behind them

Thanks so much for replying. I'll have to keep an eye out for the talk tickets. Getting so excited. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Keepingmesane said:

Sooo tempted to do the new photo shoot but I've already got his diamond pass for the Sunday :unsure: maybe should do it on the Saturday so i get two days with tom ellis:wub: 

DO IT

Image result for peer pressure gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Keepingmesane said:

Sooo tempted to do the new photo shoot but I've already got his diamond pass for the Sunday :unsure: maybe should do it on the Saturday so i get two days with tom ellis:wub: 

Last year I got two photo ops with Sam Neill, and the year before that two photo ops with Richard Dean Anderson. I am so glad I did, both were totally worth it and I still smile thinking back on them.

Not that I'm trying to sway you... :firedevil:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Broo said:

Last year I got two photo ops with Sam Neill, and the year before that two photo ops with Richard Dean Anderson. I am so glad I did, both were totally worth it and I still smile thinking back on them.

Not that I'm trying to sway you... :firedevil:

Well i fought it most of the day as was trying to hang on in case someone else i want to see is announced.. but have booked as I know I will regret it if I dont do it! 

My daughter and I are travelling down from scotland really just for tom ellis (anyone else is a bonus) so how can i pass up an extra photoshoot :wub: 

Beginning to think I should have done the trip on my own as its costing me a bomb paying for the two of us :rolleyes: at least my other four children are happy staying with their grandparents or i really would be broke :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broo said:

@Keepingmesane excellent :) also, snap on traveling down from Scotland!

Ooh lovely, what part of Scotland do you hail from? We are in Ayrshire^_^ 

so excited to be going to our first con and its my first weekend off from (most) of my children in nearly 16 years so Im intending to have as much fun as possible :D 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 2:40 AM, fanowaty said:

Although not really for me, my friend is literally dying from happiness!

I think you need to look up the meaning of “literally” 

27 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Ooh lovely, what part of Scotland do you hail from? We are in Ayrshire^_^ 

so excited to be going to our first con and its my first weekend off from (most) of my children in nearly 16 years so Im intending to have as much fun as possible :D 

I think we're twins! :lol: LFCC is my weekend break from the kids too. 16 years for you though wow, enjoy every minute of freedom! ;)

Ayrshire is lovely, have friends there :) I'm in Midlothian :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Broo said:

I think we're twins! :lol: LFCC is my weekend break from the kids too. 16 years for you though wow, enjoy every minute of freedom! ;)

Ayrshire is lovely, have friends there :) I'm in Midlothian :)

Midlothian is lovely too :) used to live on the borders of west lothian and south lanarkshire and would go to midlothian sometimes.

I decided i needed a bit of care for me this year as my eldest four all have special needs and being a single mum and home educating it can be pretty exhausting! Got hooked on lucifer this year and saw that Tom Ellis would be in London so I asked my folks to have my children. my 12 year old daughter wanted to come too and as shes worked really hard this year fundraising (she raised £1500 :wub:)  i thought she deserved a treat :wub:  shes dressing as claudia from warehouse 13 on saturday and Maze on sunday so if you see us do come say Hi :D

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Midlothian is lovely too :) used to live on the borders of west lothian and south lanarkshire and would go to midlothian sometimes.

I decided i needed a bit of care for me this year as my eldest four all have special needs and being a single mum and home educating it can be pretty exhausting! Got hooked on lucifer this year and saw that Tom Ellis would be in London so I asked my folks to have my children. my 12 year old daughter wanted to come too and as shes worked really hard this year fundraising (she raised £1500 :wub:)  i thought she deserved a treat :wub:  shes dressing as claudia from warehouse 13 on saturday and Maze on sunday so if you see us do come say Hi :D

Gosh I think you're actually a superhero!! You're amazing <3 One of my sons has additional needs (he has a rare neurodegenerative condition, my literal one in a million :wub:) and needs a lot of additional support so I'm in awe of you :king: And how incredible is your daughter raising all that money, you must be so proud :)

I will totally look out for you both, and if you see me, do say Hi too :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Gosh I think you're actually a superhero!! You're amazing <3 One of my sons has additional needs (he has a rare neurodegenerative condition, my literal one in a million :wub:) and needs a lot of additional support so I'm in awe of you :king: And how incredible is your daughter raising all that money, you must be so proud :)

I will totally look out for you both, and if you see me, do say Hi too :)

Thanks for the kind words, for the most I love what I do :wub: Being autistic myself, it gave me a bit of an insight to help my guys who are on the spectrum and for the rest of the issues we just muddle through :cool:

I'm super proud of my daughter as she is quite nervous and unsure of herself and she struggles a lot with pain from her hyper mobility syndrome so this was a huge step for her. She had to raise £500 for a guide trip and wanted to make a difference to her community so set a target of £1000 to share the excess between two local charities and then blew that target out the water by an additional £500. She worked so hard that I felt she was overdue a little bit of special time for her :smile: shes really hoping for some stranger things guests being announced (we are going to see the one who has already been announced :smile:)

will definitely say Hi if we see you :WAVE:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Thanks for the kind words, for the most I love what I do :wub: Being autistic myself, it gave me a bit of an insight to help my guys who are on the spectrum and for the rest of the issues we just muddle through :cool:

I'm super proud of my daughter as she is quite nervous and unsure of herself and she struggles a lot with pain from her hyper mobility syndrome so this was a huge step for her. She had to raise £500 for a guide trip and wanted to make a difference to her community so set a target of £1000 to share the excess between two local charities and then blew that target out the water by an additional £500. She worked so hard that I felt she was overdue a little bit of special time for her :smile: shes really hoping for some stranger things guests being announced (we are going to see the one who has already been announced :smile:)

I'll say again, amazing :)

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Wow @Broo and @Keepingmesanethose are certainly inspiring stories, thanks for sharing those. :D

You're very lovely to say that thank you :) I certainly feel inspired by @Keepingmesane :)

• Like 2

Can I just ask now the updated schedule is out, Tom and Aimee have a paid talk on Saturday at 11.25am but I thought originally this was happening on Sunday as it was extra on the Diamond Pass? Is this schedule confirmed as it’s not listed in the shop yet either for Sat? Many thanks :D