Latest Guest Announcement - TOM FELTON

1 hour ago, kelligrafie said:

They need to switch it up a bit.

If you haven't had your photo with Groot, the TARDIS console or the sword chair from GOT by now, then you've had/missed your chance. :D They're there every year almost.

Some events do photoshoots with various Star Wars backgrounds, the Star Gate portal & the Jurassic Park gates. Those would be great alternatives for Showmasters to consider.

I think a couple of Hogwarts green screen shoots with Tom, Sean, Devon and Jason would go down a treat. Maybe the common rooms?

Whilst I'm not denying new ones would be good, they ave had a few different ones over the years as well - GOT, Jurassic park, Stranger things, Aliens, BTTF......

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

First of all, I've bought my photo op. Second of all, he has a tag of Arrow under his name on the forum. Maybe you could change it in The Flash since he wasn't in Arrow.

It’s been amended 

Yay, this is another guest for me. Great announcements tonight SM :wub: Photo shoot bought .:thumbup: I'd have loved a duo shoot if one gets announced but as I already have the Jason Issac's one I won't be able to afford one on top of my two duo shoots. If they powers that be do a duo shoot and allow us to upgrade the singles then I'd do that in  a heartbeat. :D

4 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

First of all, I've bought my photo op. Second of all, he has a tag of Arrow under his name on the forum. Maybe you could change it in The Flash since he wasn't in Arrow.

The Flash is part of the Arrowverse so technically it's correct. ;) :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

It’s been amended 

Great :coolthumb:

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The Flash is part of the Arrowverse so technically it's correct. ;) :lol:

Don't you get all technical with me. It's like saying Eddie Redmayne was in Harry Potter :P

3 minutes ago, Great Expectations said:

Oh my bad thank you for clarifying. 

That's OK, usually if it's a first timer they will say it in the post/teaser, though a first timer to Showmasters isn't really noteworthy, usually it's the first time to the UK or a world first that gets noted..

Edited by Raylenth

4 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

My son wants to get his autograph, do i have to buy that on the day? 

TIA

Most likely a VQ guest. All autos are sold on the day and can not be pre booked unless you get a Diamond Pass.

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Most likely a VQ guest. All autos are sold on the day and can not be pre booked unless you get a Diamond Pass.

Definitely a VQ ticket guest. A Diamond Pass guest without VQ tickets would be a disaster waiting to happen.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Definitely a VQ ticket guest. A Diamond Pass guest without VQ tickets would be a disaster waiting to happen.

I did not want to make that bold statement but I know they are all VQ. :unsure: "Let the sloooow pace race for VQ's begin" :whistling:

giphy.gif