Latest Guest Announcement - FRANCO NERO

• 2 weeks later...

Im desperate to pre order some Franco Nero autographs but he doesn't appear in shop

Franco was announced over a month ago and I need to get these ordered asap as I need to ship same items for London film fair, Please advise what I need to do

Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, NERO FAN said:

Im desperate to pre order some Franco Nero autographs but he doesn't appear in shop

Franco was announced over a month ago and I need to get these ordered asap as I need to ship same items for London film fair, Please advise what I need to do

Thanks for your help

There's nothing you need to do per se, if they aren't up on the site there's not a whole lot you can do really, the best thing to do would be to contact pre orders directly and see if they can advise.  They have been tied up with dealing with the orders from Collectormania and have 2 other events in the next couple of weeks so will be prioritising those over LFCC http://www.showmasterssales.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. 

Just finished watching Enter the Ninja for the bazillionth time. Massive guilty pleasure that I watched back in the 80s. 

Love ma Django too (proper version ofc). 

Great stuff guys and I've bought my tickets to the show just because of him. 

First time I'm actually going to get a photo and autograph together as it's normally one or the other, but this time it's a no brainer...

I'm chuffed...

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, LesserJowl said:

It was weird he had a desk and everything but we turned up to the shoot and no Franco! I was told he will be there tomorrow though...

Thanks bro, my main reason for coming. Did they say why he failed to show up?

Edited by freebirdspartan

25 minutes ago, Russell22w said:

The whole reason I went today was to see Nero and he wasnt there....really annoyed as it was a wasted entry. I cant go back on Sat and Sun. Booked a photoshoot with him on gri, so hope I get my money back 

You will be refunded the photo shoot money in due course, but you would have paid the entry anyway, he could have cancelled 5 minutes after you bought it I'm afraid, that's the risk of these events.